New Topic Post Reply  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70357339
Last Movie I saw was...uh...I think Guardians of the Galaxy.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Great

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:11 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7018832
Bright - I rate it a good 5/7 Top score, really loved it! Amazing movie that was worth watching! <3

I'd like the promotion, the paycheck and parking spot. But I don’t really want to be in charge of anything.

#Wolfie4Staff2k17/2k18
<05:09:34> "Wolfie" was removed from server group "Supporter" by "Kharn".
<05:09:39> "Wolfie" was added to server group "Staff" by "Kharn".

k :/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:20 am 
Community Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Happy Death Day. Just watched it last night.

It has a real cool premise, like it gives off more of a witty mystery vibe rather than horror. For those who don't know it's sorta a mix of Scream & Groundhog Day, time-loop film, where the MC is murdered on her Birthday and put into a time-loop until she finds and kills her murder. Actually thought it was going to be a much more horror based but it really surrounded itself with it's humor. Some people call it a chick flick but don't think that'd be the proper term :thinking: Would recommend for sure, especially for those who aren't into really gore / jump scare movies. Also, the twist at the end is hel cool.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 pm 
Community Member
Elder
The Commuter (2018)
A solid film, about an insurance salesmen, former FBI, he was approached by a stranger while offered $25,000 to "find someone who doesn't belong" quote from the movie, while on his way home which he takes the train route everyday. So, there are a series of passengers, those who have been on the train before and those who are either new to the train and/or have never been seen before. Basically, it's a big setup that unfolds into a crime scene. Won't go any further, but GREAT movie. Anyone who likes the movie Taken would love this one, Neeson does what he does best.

Bomb City (2017)
Based off a true story. "A crime-drama, about the cultural aversion of a group of punk rockers in a conservative Texas town. Their ongoing battle with a rival, more-affluent clique leads to a controversial hate crime that questions the morality of American justice." This is a pretty well put preview of what it's about. Spoiler (sorta as it was in the previews anyways): A punk kid who is named Brian Deneke is ran over / murdered by a jock named Dustin Camp (renamed Cody Cates in the movie assuming for practical reasons) who's basically let off as "it was meant to be". Basically goes more in depth of the punk lifestyle and flashes back between court and the current plot. Great story with a great message.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:32 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Last movie I watched was The Room, on here, don't remember who it was with. It was awful 10/10

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:40 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Avengers Infinity War. 8.5/10

Great movie. confusing as hell, but truly good movie. Leaves you confused and mind fucked for the next few movies set to come out between now and mid 2019 when the next Avengers will be released.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:01 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
koolaid wrote:
Last movie I watched was The Room, on here, don't remember who it was with. It was awful 10/10

I went to a cinema screening of The Room recently, a little place in Birmingham (in the UK ofc) played it straight after a premiere of Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero's newest project Best F(r)iends. If you ever get the chance to see The Room with other people like I did, please go! The audience were into it so passionately... nonstop laughter, snappy jokes, repeating the best parts, it really was brilliant to be there.

Bourne wrote:
Avengers Infinity War. 8.5/10

Great movie. confusing as hell, but truly good movie. Leaves you confused and mind fucked for the next few movies set to come out between now and mid 2019 when the next Avengers will be released.

I saw it on Monday and I agree, I really enjoyed it too. It was nonstop drama, the 150 minutes absolutely flew by. It was simultaneously funny and intense, they got the balance right and didn't create a film that was overly comical nor overly dark, looking at you DC Universe... It was just right. I'm sure everybody will see it anyway but I definitely recommend forking out the cash for the big screen experience.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:21 pm 
Community Member
Elder
Red Sparrow [2018]

Been wanting to read the book after seeing the previews for the film but have yet to do so. Basically Dominika Egorva was a former ballerina who was recruited as a sparrow for the Russian intelligence service program where she's forced to do certain tasks that cross paths between both the SVR RF & America's CIA Agency in efforts to reveal the security of both nations. Normally only make reviews for movies with, more often than not, GREAT screenwriting so that says something, was an underrated film with a mix of suspense and secrecy between characteristics. Seems the only reason that it received such a low rating was because it's a bit too "gruesome" for some critics taste.

life goals
[  ] marry smiley

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
I just watched Deadpool 2

Fucking hilarious movie. Loved it.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
Infinity War, 7/10

Would have given it an 8 or a 9 but, you obviously know everyone who dies is coming back, so it takes away from the movie a bit
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22
 >> Next