Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15637141
I didn't see a movies/TV section, if there is one Ill move this post there**

So, I am ashamed to admit that I am a Walking Dead fan boy. I watched the premiere a while back and have been hooked ever since.
If you know anything about me, I am a horror movie buff with a passion for Zombies in general.
Anyways, anyone else excited af for the season 8b return on the 25th?
Do you think Carl is actually going to die? I think its pretty reasonable to say hes dead for sure. He got bit in the ribs. There is this stupid theory that he got bit where he was shot in season 2, so like the scar tissue around the bite stopped the virus? Seems lame..
Also another theory I heard is that their immunity is evolving, or maybe he is something special and cannot be infected via bite. Idk all seems kind of lame.
Scott Gimple basically said that Carl was dead. but who know.. maybe he will crawl under a dumpster and survive lmao.. >_>
Anyways what are your thoughts? Anyone else excited for the premiere?

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Eh it was ok in the beginning but I think I dropped it in like season 5? It gets really old.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 am 
Community Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Sucks, because I started watching TWD when it first got released & was super into it but now the zombies barely pose a threat whereas they're now just jumping back and forth between each small town they end up at. Each season’s just a different place with a different lunatic. Like I think I stopped a little after Glenn’s death (possibly) and not sure if it was some theory but after hearing Glenn may still be alive? Eh. Very predictable now (not the the Glenn part, that's just them running outta ideas, but about everything from the last three seasons). Neither does it follow the comics anymore ;-;
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:53 am 
EgN Member
The Walking Dead isn`t as good as it used to be at least not until later down the line when AMC completely fucked the whole story line up. They`ve driven the show into the ground and quite frankly I`ve lost interest in it. I`m tired of all this who wins the war and who doesn`t crap. They need to revamp the whole story plot and bring The Walking Dead back to it`s roots. When I first started watching this on Channel 5 when it launched it was such a good premier and the first 5 - 5 seasons were amazing but now the whole show is just going downhill and quickly becoming stale. The only answer I really want is the damn cure and how all this shit started in the first place yet AMC continue to just drag the story on about constant war. Negan isn`t even that much of a good villain since he comes across like a total dick when it comes to picking targets to kill.

Negan is pretty much predictable whereas season 3 - 4 villain The Governor had a unique , charming and unpredictable personality. The Governor was one of the best bad arse villains in the show compared to how much of a downfall Negan is. In saying that I pretty much lost interest after season 7 as season 8 just seems to be completely boring so far with the ratings falling as low as season 3. If they want to turn this show around bring it back to the origins to what made this show so good in the first place instead of milking it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 pm 
EgN Member
Attachment:
The Walking Dead AMC meme February 11th 2018.jpg

^^^

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:05 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26625467
Necro.. But I literally stopped watching Walking Dead after season 3. It felt dull after that. Still firmly believe that it's not as good as it should be, because they keep dragging on the show and never want it to end so it gets very stale.
Praise the Sun and Call Out of Cells Freeze.
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:08 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Used to be good, such a shame.
2018 Goals for EgN

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]