Post subject: Re: Who's still alive
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:08 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
Link wrote:
EagleBby wrote:
Imagine still being alive, I luckily went down before hell broke lose🤐

Still miss a few of you nerds 😕 but my steam fl can finally breath 🤣 went from 120+ to like 45 cuz either We didn't talk, I didnt give a f*** or You changed it name to something weird 👌

But hey, I'm going back to my grave, I forgot my blanket 🤭

Slut.

You know what Link 🤔 I appreciate dat. 😋 Hope you've been doing well bud 😊

Social 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:02 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18076992
I think it's my first time on the forums in ages (1-2 years)... it's good to see some old faces are still around, and also that many of you haven't changed and are still up to no good :)

Really sad to hear about the JB server, I was thinking of joining and playing a few rounds, so imagine my disappointment.

I've had some great times in this community, this being the reason I've never taken the EgN in my Steam name down, even after all this time. Unfortunately, life's been taking me in all kinds of directions.

Hope you're all doing ok and staying safe with the coronavirus and everything else happening around us.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:12 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Mefisto wrote:
I think it's my first time on the forums in ages (1-2 years)... it's good to see some old faces are still around, and also that many of you haven't changed and are still up to no good :)

Really sad to hear about the JB server, I was thinking of joining and playing a few rounds, so imagine my disappointment.

I've had some great times in this community, this being the reason I've never taken the EgN in my Steam name down, even after all this time. Unfortunately, life's been taking me in all kinds of directions.

Hope you're all doing ok and staying safe with the coronavirus and everything else happening around us.

Everyone that comes on here is merely for nostalgia, and to keep up with some good people that's around. Good to hear from you Mefisto, stay safe!

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4