Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19242639
Dick Cheney made money off the Iraq War

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29238745
long time no see homos
Life sucks and then you die. So why not try and enjoy the time you've got here?

I see things not as black or white, but instead what comes between.
Because pure bad comes from a nightmare, and pure good from a dream.
So when someone asks the question, "Hey, how was your day?"
I miss not a beat and, quick on my feet, say
"Just another shade of grey."

"Nothing is a promise. But a promise is everything." - Eaglebby

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:36 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Just yep...
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:48 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Link wrote:
People got pissy, then left, things got quieter than usual. Then they removed ranks and moved over the site killing most of what was left. Still some lingering people. Dont know who still wants to be here but I'm chilling waiting to see what happens. Now people like Goop and term come around crying about how shitty it is here, funny how they still come back though lmao. If I hated the place I wouldn't be involved at all anymore. Oh well hope to see this place recover a little.

Ps. You a HOE GIRL! I'll catch ya around.

dw man, term has always been a crybaby, especially when i fuck on him on scrims. ik he's gonna respond to this, if at all, with "wahh wahhh you cheat wahhh" when he can't accept that i've been playing this gamer longer and better.

GP killed this community, and I don't see any comeback from this. The time that community existed and was alive was good, but all good things come to an end. This is the end of EgN, but if it does come back, then you have the pleasure of making me eat my own words.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:24 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
North wrote:
Link wrote:
People got pissy, then left, things got quieter than usual. Then they removed ranks and moved over the site killing most of what was left. Still some lingering people. Dont know who still wants to be here but I'm chilling waiting to see what happens. Now people like Goop and term come around crying about how shitty it is here, funny how they still come back though lmao. If I hated the place I wouldn't be involved at all anymore. Oh well hope to see this place recover a little.

dw man, term has always been a crybaby, especially when i fuck on him on scrims. ik he's gonna respond to this, if at all, with "wahh wahhh you cheat wahhh" when he can't accept that i've been playing this gamer longer and better.

GP killed this community, and I don't see any comeback from this. The time that community existed and was alive was good, but all good things come to an end. This is the end of EgN, but if it does come back, then you have the pleasure of making me eat my own words.

Love that comment on Term. Made me crack up, haven't done that for awhile on here. Also you're right gp was another part of it but there were other things that dragged this place down too. Lot of drama. Would be nice to see this place get a fresh start again.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:08 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Did you know the scientific term for butt crack is intergludial crease?
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:51 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
What ya'll so pissed over? Why you disturbing me in the middle of a wank, pussies?
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:13 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
servers committed scooter ankle, ate shit and never got up then staff did toaster bath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:59 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Link wrote:
North wrote:
Link wrote:

Love that comment on Term. Made me crack up, haven't done that for awhile on here. Also you're right gp was another part of it but there were other things that dragged this place down too. Lot of drama. Would be nice to see this place get a fresh start again.

As nice as a fresh start would be, I wouldn't count on it happening in the slightest cause nearly no one is willing to put in the work of making the server active again and with GP dominating the JB scene. (Even though all they are are fuckin white knight eboy retards) But hey you never know, I guess.

terminator: cringe baby gets no water waa waa thats the sound of a cringe baby with no water

Last edited by Yiggles Moto on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User was warned for this post. Don't attack other communities / users.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:25 pm 
Community Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Why is anyone even upset, the clan lasted longer than most where our servers were based on a dying game

EGN died when it had to
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next