1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: delaying the round?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:37 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
alright, i got a situation here and i'm just wondering what other people think of it and what they think should happen:

so we are on razer for example and it is a normal round and the clock is still at 4:20.
the T's get lined up at the stairs, a few T's rebeled and killed CT's but they eventually got killed.
a few rebelers are still on the run and are waiting to kill the remaining2 or 3 CT's.
let's say they are in pool, soccer,armoury,awp window.....wherever u think they would have the best chance to succeed.

now: what do u think should happen with the warden and the orders?

do u think that the warden should keep giving orders and for example go to pool? or to soccer?
should he go play games and pretend like the rebelers aren't there?
or should he maybe play a game at the stairs? simon says, or trivia?

or a different scenario....should he and the other CT's try to kill the rebelers first and after that continue with the round and go for lr?

just remember, the T's are waiting for the CT's and warden to move so they can kill him, they will also be pushing the CT's sometime and basically could be everywhere.

personaly i think the warden should help the other CT's get the rebelers so he can progress the round safely afterwards. ofcourse the non rebeling T's would still be watched during this .

so what do u think? curious to see who would do what or what regulars would want
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

Social 
 Post subject: Re: delaying the round?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:45 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
I personally would say while warden does orders and with the Ts, that the other CTs should find and kill the rebels

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:48 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Central wrote:
I personally would say while warden does orders and with the Ts, that the other CTs should find and kill the rebels

what if u know that the other CTs won't be able to kill the rebelers?

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:54 am 
Staff
Legend
Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:

Well if you, the warden leave the Ts and no CT is watching them then you wre definitely sure to have more rebellers which there isn't doing your role as a job. I'd say if you know where they are and order the Ts to go there pretending to not know where the rebeller is, is good

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Central wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:

Well if you, the warden leave the Ts and no CT is watching them then you wre definitely sure to have more rebellers which there isn't doing your role as a job. I'd say if you know where they are and order the Ts to go there pretending to not know where the rebeller is, is good

to be clear: this whole scenario is based on the warden helping in finding and killing the rebelers while atleast 1 CT will be watching them, the T's wouldn't be left alone . just that the most skilled/best CT's with the highest chance of regaining control would take that job on them to make sure the round doesnt get fucked

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:07 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
First of all, Cts doesnt find t's even if u say it to them for 3 minutes straight they are to dumb :)

2nd What i do is i do some orders like simon says with the remaining t's but without them dying so they arent doing nothing at the stairs while i stay close and have a third eye on the remaining t's and searching for nearby rebellers. So even when they arent doing a game they will still "Play the game" insted of just leaving their pc or alt tabbing for 2 minutes.

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:31 am 
Staff
Legend
Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:

to be clear: this whole scenario is based on the warden helping in finding and killing the rebelers while atleast 1 CT will be watching them, the T's wouldn't be left alone . just that the most skilled/best CT's with the highest chance of regaining control would take that job on them to make sure the round doesnt get fucked

Baring in mind, that what I do is if I feel I have a better advantage of killing thr rebellers is I retire from warden and get another CT to take the lead, works that way too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:32 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:

I always have that problem. Shit CTs will be standing around all the Ts, and I'll be the warden and only one killing a rebeller. I try to give orders while I do it, though... There is always an order you can give that the 12 dumb CTs can stand around and watch to make sure they do it.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:48 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
But to answer terminators real question.

Yes and no you can look for them.

Quote:
47: You must make sure the round progresses.

So this means that you cannot find rebellers because u gotta progress the round. but this leads me to another question -> when is it needed for admins to say or do this? When t's are frozen for more than 30 seconds without new order?

And Yes u can do it
Quote:
46: You must play your role as a guard.

Which means if someone trys to escape ur jail/prison your obligated to track them down because no survivors leave EgN's prison alive!

So when u do an order that is killable as a warden while tracking cts down u cannot make other cts kill them, which means you gotta stay with them to progress the round.
but is that after 30 seconds of pursuing the rebellers or do u have to progress at all times?
I see this as a bit of a dilemma since the 2 rules are kinda going over each other :)

EgN moments:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:56 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Sly wrote:
But to answer terminators real question.

Yes and no you can look for them.

Quote:
47: You must make sure the round progresses.

So this means that you cannot find rebellers because u gotta progress the round. but this leads me to another question -> when is it needed for admins to say or do this? When t's are frozen for more than 30 seconds without new order?

And Yes u can do it
Quote:
46: You must play your role as a guard.

Which means if someone trys to escape ur jail/prison your obligated to track them down because no survivors leave EgN's prison alive!

So when u do an order that is killable as a warden while tracking cts down u cannot make other cts kill them, which means you gotta stay with them to progress the round.
but is that after 30 seconds of pursuing the rebellers or do u have to progress at all times?
I see this as a bit of a dilemma since the 2 rules are kinda going over each other :)

Personally I consider progressing the round as following the steps to get to lr

So give orders, then play games, then get lr
That is if there are no rebelers.

When people rebel the step of killing the rebelers gets added somewhere in between when u have a chance to kill them.

This wasn't really a question of how u should do it but more of how do u guys do it and what do u think is the correct way to do it since there are multiple ways and opinions about doing it correctly.

I usually chase the rebelers myself and have a high chance of killing them. In the time the Ts are standing there I ask them what they want to play and plan how to do it so that after the rebelers died we can go. That is because I consider chasing the rebelers is playing your role, warden or not.

Letting rounds get ruined by rebeletw isn't playing your role
So u gotta chase them in my opinion

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next