Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Random Phone Call
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
So I use this app called TextNow which lets you have an alternate phone number for texting and calling when you don't want to give out your real number. If you don't send out a text after awhile you lose your number.

Some girl in Florida (I live in the Midwest) accidentally gave my TextNow number to a guy, aged 21, for someone he could call and talk to because he was feeling down and suicidal. I wasn't the person he was initially supposed to reach, but I spoke to him for almost two hours. He was feeling confused sexually, and as someone who has experimented with pretty much everything, I think it was a universal act that he called me. I assured him that his feelings were normal and he's now feeling much better about himself and his life.

He said it was "the best phone call he ever had". I'm not sharing this to be self congratulatory, but to remind myself that there are redeemable traits in me still. I did a good deed, hopefully karma will work in my favor one day.

Knowing that I may have stopped someone from potentially taking their own life is honestly my greatest life achievement.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Random Phone Call
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:26 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Maybe he took the right number in the end. Good on you Uchies! It's great you've put this as a reminder, because if anyone is feeling down, and feel impossible to ever get back up, it is possible to get back up, you really just have to say or do the right thing.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:05 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Central wrote:
Maybe he took the right number in the end. Good on you Uchies! It's great you've put this as a reminder, because if anyone is feeling down, and feel impossible to ever get back up, it is possible to get back up, you really just have to say or do the right thing.

Or talk to uchies :)

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:12 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Central wrote:

+1

But no seriously. Im so proud of you little one. You've been doing so good and I hope you find a new job and stuff soon. Keep your head up and dont give up ok <3

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
For 23, almost 24, I've really been around the block. I have experience in pretty much fucking everything. People tell me I have an old soul, but at the same time I'm hip to those dark feelings.

If anyone ever wants someone to talk to, I'm always available. PM me and I'll give you my number.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]