Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:10 am 
EgN Member
I didn't really want to put this out there for the public, since as many of you know, I'm a pretty private person, but I felt like letting you clanfags in a little.

So. Let's begin.

Last few days have kinda sucked ass for me. Monday was a great day. Nothing to worry about, hung with friends all night, pretty sure I banned some people, not too mention some other awesome shit that happened at school. I mean, really, hanging with friends, banning faggots, and messing around with hot girls. How much better can your day get? (inb4smokeweedandyou'llsee)

So Tuesday on top of two very important tests; (and partially early in the morning), I made up a friendship with someone I considered one of my closest friends. Knows me better than I know myself half the time. We had been fighting a while and that night I finally came to grips with the idea that she had changed to the point that there was nothing left for us anymore. Kinda a bummer, but shit, gotta move on, right?

Well, that's where my week hit the low. I was upset over the sudden realization of a lost cause just to be hit with the fact that I had to confront a kid who joined our clan and stole my work from another clan, and stole the ranks for his clan from EgN (even our rank titles were linked to his site directly at one point).

"Oh, Savage gets to ban and yell at someone? How is that a bad thing?"

Well you see, I kinda liked this kid up until I found out about all of this shit. I had a look around his forums and other things just to find out an unnervingly large part of the shit he stole was my work. My time. My effort.

So yeah, I kinda liked the dude. He was kinda cool up until all of this happened. But even then, what you people don't realize is that I'm not who you imagine or want to believe I am.

I join Jailbreak and am flooded with hellos and such, and I don't mind. I don't mind that I am constantly asked to join Jailbreak to deal with rulebreakers or to sort out a dispute. I actually enjoy it because it's what I am here to do. It really irritates me more when I find out that people let a problem drag out over a few maps because they didn't want to "annoy" me. That being said; if you ever need me, call me. There are few who know those rules better than me, and they're rarely on at the same time as me.

And yeah, this was an FML at first but this kinda ran into a rant. So, my closing paragraph;

I wrote this because it's 3 AM and I was meaning to be asleep an hour and a half ago. Everyone else (just like me) has somewhere to be tomorrow for Thanksgiving (or School for you Euro/Canadianfags) and was already asleep, so I had no one to spam this towards. So I'd like to extend my ears. It's not me saying come to me with all your problems or I will send my own personal army after you, it's me saying if you ever need anyone, I'm here to talk or give advice. Kharn has rubbed off on me in more ways than one, and one of the best things he has passed along is that you should always be there for your clan members. I take this to a more personal level, but it's all the same. Hell, my TS3 password is password. Feel free to drop in and call me a faggot if it makes you feel better. (But call me cabbage and you get the bsns)

/endrant?

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
tl;dr

Haha, but I'll read it later. Seems to be some pretty heavy stuff doh.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:26 am 
EgN Member
Mother of god, this post is everywhere.

Don't bother reading it. I don't even remember making it. When I get the time to finish all of it tonight, I'll probably delete it.

Lesson; ban Savage from forums when he is tired.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Well I did read it and it was deep.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26772338
I call you cabbage all the time xD, I get banned all the time -_-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 pm 
EgN Member
I'm still waiting for someone to get the reference I noticed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 am 
EgN Member
Existentialist coming through.

"Forty-six and two are just ahead of me." - Tool

Know thyself.
Spoiler: Show

One of the best games I've played is Teeworlds.

Mootinie « Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 pm » I could be much more perverted if you want...
Casual-T « Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 am » <3
Casual-T « Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 am » ohdayummm. That's just sick and you're perverted, Mootoot.
Mootinie « Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 am » My thumb.
Casual-T « Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:49 am » you want me to suck your what?

New Topic Locked  [ 7 posts ]