Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:55 pm 
EgN Member
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Minion wrote:
None of this would have happened if Papa Johns wasn't banned. Everything was good until you guys banned him

Honeslty, you’re right.

CS:S definitely got colder when he stopped playing.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:16 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
The purpose of this thread was to gather all if not some of your concerns about the community into one nice little post for the Staff+ to view. This will provide the staff with an opportunity to check concerns off the list as they find a fix for them. As a representative, I care about the comments and the issues you guys have with the community, so I will find anyway to find out problems you all have.

The ball is in the Staff+’s court. I expect things to get better from here on. I’d like a proper response from Matt or Tricky about plans to improve or their thoughts on some of the issues presented when you guys get the chance.

I hope this thread helped.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:24 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
Central wrote:
Lyriati wrote:
Link wrote:
Lyriati wrote:
Central wrote:
[ I suggest you put on your tags.

and this is coming from the guy who has a distorted Gordon Ramsay as his profile picture (which imo is really unprofessional for a staff member to have)

Definitely not being negative here at all >.<

Fuck off, i was stating an opinion you dicknut. If you actually read I specifically stated it was an opinon. Stop trying to start shit.

Please stop being so negative and dont attack anyone here. Keep it on topic to the thread.

J-Dawg attacked him first but you don't reprimand him, instead you join in and troll one of your members for a perfectly constructive comment that your avatar is a joke when you are a Staff member. You are supposed to be setting an example of the kind of behaviour that should be accepted but instead you join in when a long-serving member who should know better decides to start flaming another member of your community.

This place is divided and toxic, always has been from the moment Savage started fighting Wahoo over TTT. You give people private channels, they form their own little clique and then they move in the same direction together. Usually out the door, but not quite out the door, they leave it ajar so they can stir up a bit of drama and you not only let them hang around, you give these sad little nerds a platform to divide you. You let them do all this and then you extend the purple glove and let them back into the community so they can sit in their private channel and carry on shit-talking the clan. Happens time and time again. If you carry on doing what you've always done you'll always be where you've always been.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:16 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16523000
Starting to feel like a spiral downwards with nothing new coming out

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
sooo i guess u asked everybody what's wrong here?

most people know why i left: dyno was gone (main reason i was still here) hypocricy,bullshit,..... so on
but thats just with overall people, not to disrespectjust my opinion, and those people are still around.
as long as there will be "seperate groups" inside of egn u will get problems. before i left u had staff in seperate channels purely afk and on once in a while (atleast for me and my experience) but u also had 1 or 2 active ones to which u could go to get an actual fast response. so if that got fixed now that's a step forward from my view.

back to the groups: in egn u have like 4 or 5 seperate groups:
u got the retired people: come on once in a while and just be friendly mostly and just have fun with almost everybody
u got 3 groups of members: 3 "different" groups of friends inside egn with own opinions and maybe 1 or 2 people that actually are in all groups and form a "connection" between them. yet the groups remain seperate and there is a HUGE difference in handling things,opinions on rules,opinions on basically everything.
u could almost compare them to political parties.
and u have regular players: here to have fun and have actual experience in having fun (above "old" membership levels) they don't have the "obligation" to follow every rule perfectly just to get promoted or to not be kicked out and banned. sure, they'll get banned or kicked but it's like "meh whatever" and they will move to another server during the ban or go to members and ussualy say how much bullshit it is that they got banned.

that's a big thing that needs changing: get rid of the seperate groups.

other stuff already has been said kinda,
like open up to popular game modes people are in to. i never made an issue of that because JB was doing "good" depending on your opinion and i played CSS all the time. but now it's time to change up a bit i believe.

or people getting tired of the same stuff all the time.... i've had thise multiple times: first i was into office 24/7 maps and stuff because i was bad and it was nice to just get respawned....
then i went into other maps like dust and such where i got to know friends that took me to gungame where i played for a year or so. eventually got banned for hacking lol but whatever. then i went into jailbreak for the next 2 hyears or so.......

i didn't hold on to jailbreak because the game mode was so awesome and fun, it was because there were 3 different servers from 3 different communities that i played on, each with own rules, people and fun. and thats something u just have to calculate into your "policy" or whatever. people will move on to new servers or games or just go with their friends because they are fun. as has been ssaid before

also a thing i had an issue with is that rules are to solid. and not solid as in they work good and people don't break rules, more like they restrict fun.

i'm all for good rules that prevent a shitshow but u just noticed (if u played enough) that the rules literally kept people from having a little bit of fun.
every "older" admin has a reputation and regulars know who is a bitch with rules and who isn't, and if they got a "chill admin" they will be more relaxed and have fun and just mess around a little. but if u got a bitch online people will just get slammed in the ground if they do 1 little thing wrong....where's the fun?
people won't play if they can't have fun or get away from all the stupid rules in real life, this has also been said multiple times over the time of me being here.
but never really was any move towards opening up the rules for fun, only to make everything so clear that u can't smartass your way into something for fun. sure it keeps rule breakers from being assholes but is it worth to putt that at the cost of fun?

a positive point thos is matt's "open system", like finaly somebody that just tells whats upp without the big fat layer of bullshit. i wouldn't know if it's the absolute truth but i think it's atleast pretty close to it.

also: everybody that claims "GP is just stealing away population from egn".... no offence but do something about it.
if people say "their server is way more fun" that's gotta have a reason? sure the members there will say it but if other people are going to say it aswell u should probably just accept the fact that they are better at this point. not saying u don't try to fix things but cmon lol, don't be a bad loser. they are competition. thats how stuff goes.

if there is only 1 companyin a city that sells drinks....and that company has issues and they cant sell drinks for a bit u can't blame other people from starting their own company and selling drinks aswell. thats how things go. once u get back where u were people will be able to decide wether egn of GP or whichever server is better.
sure people will complain about me after reading this, no doubt, but i don't give a shit right now.
"if egn is so bad why did u try rejoin": honestly? it was purely because i felt bad for leaving simplistic. hes my buddy, i broke every tie i had with egn after that execpt with him and maybe 1 or 2 others max. hope that shows enough for the people asking this.

"u could change shit and u left": true, ain't gonna denie that. but i barely play css atm so wouldn't really have mattered, got important stuff to do right now
(yes my life is more important than some game, and yes i am here, and no it's because i miss it it's just to see how things are going since i have been here a while)

anyway, my opinion atleast
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:34 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19242639
Mootinie wrote:
Central wrote:
Lyriati wrote:
Link wrote:
Lyriati wrote:
Central wrote:

and this is coming from the guy who has a distorted Gordon Ramsay as his profile picture (which imo is really unprofessional for a staff member to have)

Fuck off, i was stating an opinion you dicknut. If you actually read I specifically stated it was an opinon. Stop trying to start shit.

Please stop being so negative and dont attack anyone here. Keep it on topic to the thread.

J-Dawg attacked him first but you don't reprimand him, instead you join in and troll one of your members for a perfectly constructive comment that your avatar is a joke when you are a Staff member. You are supposed to be setting an example of the kind of behaviour that should be accepted but instead you join in when a long-serving member who should know better decides to start flaming another member of your community.

This place is divided and toxic, always has been from the moment Savage started fighting Wahoo over TTT. You give people private channels, they form their own little clique and then they move in the same direction together. Usually out the door, but not quite out the door, they leave it ajar so they can stir up a bit of drama and you not only let them hang around, you give these sad little nerds a platform to divide you. You let them do all this and then you extend the purple glove and let them back into the community so they can sit in their private channel and carry on shit-talking the clan. Happens time and time again. If you carry on doing what you've always done you'll always be where you've always been.

Its foolish to think that condesending speech isn't an "attack" in the first place. The original comment was supposed to insult, condescend, and derail the conversation. I suppose I could have taken it more seriously, but we have had a lot of people that throw shit out onto the forums with the purpose of baiting, stirring shit, and targeting people recently so I suppose I've gotten tired of that behavior. I also think its stupid that Lyriati made that comment because it seems like he is taking this clan way too seriously. Yeah, the staff plus are supposed to deal with issues relating to the clan in a professional manner, but he believes that staff plus aren't allowed to show personality or have fun outside of clan affairs because its "unprofessional"? This is an online gaming community where people come to have fun, staff plus included. Not a fucking office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:03 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Hi! Felt i should comment on this due to the hostility. First off, our apologies on withholding the release of the new server/'s we won't be holding them back much longer so stay tuned. Now i know this has been repeated constantly by the staff but they will come. Second, the toxicity needs to stop especially member x member drama, that shit literally doesn't go anywhere and is ultimately a downward spiral that no one gets anything from so if possible act like adults when you got a problem with each other or something someone else does. When it comes to our "groups" sure i won't disagree that i'd rather see everyone open and buddy buddy with each other however it is idealistic and realistically impossible to demolish all friend groups within a community. Third, EgN needs to worry about EgN more and less about GP, like Fuck GP and any other community sure I can completely understand some are upset that GP waited till EgN was at it's weakest ( In terms of JB ) to make their community but hey I'd consider that our fault more than theirs for giving them a bone to bite. Also please refrain from continuously mentioning other communities like GP, in all honesty, they aren't worth mentioning anymore. We will survive either way.

Now this isn't an excuse but I don't think it's been that long of a time frame since the last meeting and leadership change, we are responding and recognizing that problems are happening but life can be unfortunate at times but we will continue to try our best so if you didn't get the response you wanted or i didn't answer your problem find me and tell me, i spend constant hours sitting in teamspeak and steam waiting to help problems that staff can't solve.
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10184273
J-Dawg wrote:
Mootinie wrote:
Central wrote:
Lyriati wrote:
Link wrote:
Lyriati wrote:
Central wrote:

Its foolish to think that condesending speech isn't an "attack" in the first place. The original comment was supposed to insult, condescend, and derail the conversation. I suppose I could have taken it more seriously, but we have had a lot of people that throw shit out onto the forums with the purpose of baiting, stirring shit, and targeting people recently so I suppose I've gotten tired of that behavior. I also think its stupid that Lyriati made that comment because it seems like he is taking this clan way too seriously. Yeah, the staff plus are supposed to deal with issues relating to the clan in a professional manner, but he believes that staff plus aren't allowed to show personality or have fun outside of clan affairs because its "unprofessional"? This is an online gaming community where people come to have fun, staff plus included. Not a fucking office.

Can you snowflakes just chillout lol
In secret Dyno is actually my biggest fan. He wont leave me alone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:32 pm 
EgN Member
Honestly, yall read too much into everything. Get the servers up, maybe move away from JB and focus more on cs office and population will come back. Leave personal drama out of it. Yall take everything so personally.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Still love that most of the responses to people's problems are "don't worry, people leave all the time, we will be fine" What a shit response to actual issues and it's why you all are in this situation anyways.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

New Topic Locked  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19
 >> Next