New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30473651
Event: Sid Meier's Civilization 5 Game

Date: Wednesday 2nd August (May change).

Time: 3:30pm CST / 9:30pm GMT (May change)

Max Players = 8 People. These people have been confirmed to be there as of this moment:

Spoiler: Show

If you are not on the list and want to secure a spot, message me on steam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply on forums or better yet message me on steam if you want to join. Same goes for if you want to drop out.

More sessions will be organised at the end of the first as we are unlucky to finish a game in one day.

We are playing with Brave New World & Gods And Kings DLC. Please only join if you have those as it makes the game much more fun and playable.

Be friendly and don't leave midway through a game. This isn't a competitive match to see who's the best.

We are all playing random civs. If you get Venice I will allow you to veto that civ and we'll restart with different ones. I played our first game as Venice and it was very boring. Any other house rules we'll discuss at the start of the session if there are any.

If date and/or time of the event changes, i'll message you on steam if i have you added.

Last edited by Kapitan on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Civ 5 game
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1381118
Hey yes hello am Civ 5 noob rdy 2 play
I can play around 3pm CST onward Everyday unless something happens that I can't get on that day. (I have no plans currently)
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:31 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7018832
I can't join

I'd like the promotion, the paycheck and parking spot. But I don’t really want to be in charge of anything.

#Wolfie4Staff2k17/2k18
<05:09:34> "Wolfie" was removed from server group "Supporter" by "Kharn".
<05:09:39> "Wolfie" was added to server group "Staff" by "Kharn".

k :/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19242639
Hell yeah dood count me in

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:59 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
Ryan wrote:
Reply if interested, don't if otherwise.

I don't know about you but I don't believe in n shit talk.. But boy I might just think about getting it again if you want *-* I"m currently unemployed with no plans in the entirety of August. If you can make sure we finish the game in August then I'm done deal because I might have special plans for the upcomming september. around the 29th of August I'll be away because I have to study hard for retest *-*

Peace and here's me "not being interested"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
I might come, depends really. Also depends if dlc, I have the big ones but not all of the dlc

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8618712
Everyone already knows that civ 5 is a worse clash of clans

I spam the forums to raise my post count, like most people.

Yeet

Here I will list my favorite quotes as I hear them.

"See you on the Forums." - Everyone - Everywhere
"If I had a daughter, I'd let you go out with her." - Mr.Kharn - TeamSpeak
"You've changed Minion." - more than one person
"The player 'Rias' is shit" - TimeTable - Forums
"CT machine broke" - 2hobos1box - JB
Anything xnyc says
"Minion sucks at gaming" - florarodgers - Chaturbate
"She was cute until she pulled out that 9 incher" - Mr.GoldGames - Teamspeak
"Idiot!" - SemiAutoNoob - TeamSpeak
"If he (me) gets 30 years, I get 30 years. - Daddy - PoliceRP

Artwork made for me
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:15 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
My time available is too unpredictable since im usually surprised when I have to go do something, most of the time im available though, so ill just list the time I woke up to the time I usually go to bed.

5:00-8:00 AM to 10:00pPM-12:00AM Eastern Standard Time

If something comes up ill try to tell you before we start the game so you can play without me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
i'll be on vacation during that week so I'll have my laptop with me; I'll be available any time

get ready to get chu-ko-nu rushed kekekekeke
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:22 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
Birthstone wrote:
i'll be on vacation during that week so I'll have my laptop with me; I'll be available any time

get ready to get chu-ko-nu rushed kekekekeke

It's all about that egyptian wonder rush my boi

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next