1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: CSS OR CSGO JB?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:04 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
On 4/11/2019 at 2:38 PM, Nick cage said:
I don't know ANYTHING about making servers so I can't really say whats easy to make mods for etc, but here are a list of games I think might be cool to look into if you were to go this route -

Arma lll - still has a huge community, with endless mod possibilities

Rust - I know we had one in the past and it failed, but this is a great game and something I think egn should have in the future

Chivalry - Old game, but still classic and fun, still has around 4k people on average.

7 days to die - Lots of mod opportunity, Fun game if your into zombie/survival

Gmod - Well... TTT duh.. lol, But even just a simple "sandbox" server so we could get on and hang out and blow stuff up would be cool. I.E after meeting game sesh or just a game everyone has that we can all get on and play.

This one is iffy... but - Comedy Night

this is just an idea mind you but this would be specifically be around events. Have an open mic night, sort of like our old Karaoke nights, except its based around stand up comedy, and there is a platform instead of just sitting in a TS3.. seems like it would be funny and fun and make for some highlights.

Anyways just my two cents, maybe something to look into.

On 4/11/2019 at 2:40 PM, Nick cage said:
Also, I wouldnt limit events to EGN specific servers right away, there are TONS OF GAMES WITH TONS OF OPEN SERVERS.

Wouldnt be hard to schedule a game with a servers IP just to go have fun and get events started again. This could be held on any game if we werent worried about EgN specific servers, just until we get a game online. It would help keep people active and making atmosphere as a clan.

this is the most someone has been useful in awhile. chivalry is lacking in west coast servers, rust is one of the top 10 steam games so this would be a bit tricky due to so many servers but never hurts to try again, arma 3 is fun and lots of stuff to do we can maybe try gta v rp cause that seems to be the thing rn i'll look more into it. thanks for being actually useful instead of "fix servers" this is the type of peeps we need rn

Social 
 Post subject: Re: CSS OR CSGO JB?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:05 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
We're going a little offtopic but I guess that's fine, I was looking into GTA V RP myself too tbh. I just can't do everything at the same time, we ofc are open to letting people help us, but the server would have to meet a standard to put it out there imo. JB is what we know best and even that will take some time. Still I def welcome the suggestions and the detailed feedback from people like Nick
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3