Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:43 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
I was NEVER spoken to about ANY of the concerns these guys apparently had. I'm not going to defend myself against things I never said. If they want to act like children they can act like children without a server, last thing I said to them was "let me know if you need anything."

If they want to think that something could've been done or couldn't have, that's kind of hard for me to believe considering no matter who they would've talked to (which wasn't me), NO ONE else has the level of access as I do, Doldol doesn't even have access to the main control panel.

I never made a post because this is nothing more than drama, which is useless for me to play in to.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:00 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111564882
mattlikespie wrote:
I was NEVER spoken to about ANY of the concerns these guys apparently had. I'm not going to defend myself against things I never said. If they want to act like children they can act like children without a server, last thing I said to them was "let me know if you need anything."

If they want to think that something could've been done or couldn't have, that's kind of hard for me to believe considering no matter who they would've talked to (which wasn't me), NO ONE else has the level of access as I do, Doldol doesn't even have access to the main control panel.

I never made a post because this is nothing more than drama, which is useless for me to play in to.

we talked to tricky, who said he would get you.
he never did.
this happened twice.

as well as at the community meeting, where doldol blew nick off before you were able to say a word. since you didn't butt in, nick took it as you either didn't want to hear or didn't care.
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:03 am 
EgN Member
https://youtu.be/DKYJc0lG0XI
Sugma Cock

Last edited by J-Dawg on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User was warned for this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:09 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
manually activate wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:

he never did.
this happened twice.

as well as at the community meeting, where doldol blew nick off before you were able to say a word. since you didn't butt in, nick took it as you either didn't want to hear or didn't care.

Do not misquote me plz. I informed u and the others that participated that demanding Matt to get on like 1 in the morning or your moving out is illogical but I would still try to see if he’d hop on and told u directly that there was no promises. But yea ima go ahead and close this once since there is no need for discussion on this one.
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:30 am 
EgN Member
I liek servers.
Sugma Cock

Last edited by Yiggles Moto on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
shit posts - banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:32 am 
EgN Member
Tricky wrote:
manually activate wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:

he never did.
this happened twice.

Do not misquote me plz. I informed u and the others that participated that demanding Matt to get on like 1 in the morning or your moving out is illogical but I would still try to see if he’d hop on and told u directly that there was no promises. But yea ima go ahead and close this once since there is no need for discussion on this one.

it wasn't a misquote.

it was what transpired.

sure, we could have waited longer. but at that point we didn't want to be a bother as it was clear we had two separate ideas for where this project needed to go.
that's it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:32 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
manually activate wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:

he never did.
this happened twice.

Nick was also late to a meeting where I talked as much as I could about HIS server, a meeting I mentioned I had very little time to finish, nevertheless I still told him at the meeting to message me about it later. I think Tricky did inform me but I'm not going to make extra effort to meet with somebody about their server when I have no idea when they are available. A simple message on the forums, or teamspeak, or steam, or discord, etc. asking when I would be on or when you would be on would've gone a long way. I wasn't the one who needed something so I wasn't going to seek YOU out. Nick started the whole thing by a short forum message basically saying "i'm on discord lets talk," which we did.

I unlocked the thread.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:33 am 
EgN Member
Why do you keep locking and unlocking the thread, if you're trying to just get your point out and then silence others that's cool.
Sugma Cock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:35 am 
EgN Member
mattlikespie wrote:
manually activate wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:

he never did.
this happened twice.

Nick was also late to a meeting where I talked as much as I could about HIS server, a meeting I mentioned I had very little time to finish, nevertheless I still told him at the meeting to message me about it later. I think Tricky did inform me but I'm not going to make extra effort to meet with somebody about their server when I have no idea when they are available. A simple message on the forums, or teamspeak, or steam, or discord, etc. asking when I would be on or when you would be on would've gone a long way. I wasn't the one who needed something so I wasn't going to seek YOU out. Nick started the whole thing by a short forum message basically saying "i'm on discord lets talk," which we did.

I unlocked the thread.

it still would have been nice if you also tried to reach out to us.
this is a tango, where both partners should put in equal amounts of effort for the act to succeed.

whenever we needed to speak to you, dave would ask that you join us, or we'd go through tricky.
our mileage did vary.
even nick sent messages about this.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:24 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
manually activate wrote:

Factual correction: Nick asked for "more CPU", Matt told him that he could have 100% of a core instead of 50% which was clarified the current limit was.
At that point Nick essentially restated his original question, at which point I interjected and explained that you simply can't get more than 100% of one powerful CPU core for a GMOD server due to engine limitations, and then Nick accuses me of "negative vibes", like wtf? You want to be taken seriously after that?

And sure I was irritated because if he would have looked into this for a bit he would have known this. But no, and when explained he chooses to not even engage with logical argumentation about soft/hardware 2x and just restates his question and appeals to some aethereal vibes.

So Nick definitely said more than a word and I definitely didn't blow Nick off, I precisely explained how his assumptions were wrong, if anyone did blow someone off it was Nick to both Matt and me.
If correcting someone is blowing someone off in your world then you don't at all care what's factual and I just cannot engage with you.

I'm sorry I wasn't super nice, but it's very annoying if all you hear is "you're wrong because I feel like you are".
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next