New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:28 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773

Community Spotlight for 31/05/2018

Member/non-member of the week: AJtheGreyBeard025

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Your name (game name and/or real life name): AJtheGreyBeard025 (formerly ajescorcia025), Alvaro

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) Born in Colombia and immigrated to the US when I was a kid, dual citizen. Have lived on 4 continents. Double majored in History and Political Science so naturally went and became a Lawyer. Did business and oil law before going into criminal law. I am an Assistant District Attorney which means I represent the county and its citizens in cases in which i present evidence against people accused of crimes.

What is your favorite video game? Tough one. Command & Conquer Red alert and Medival Total War 2 with its mod-ability.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Tough call between sushi, empanadas, steak, and pizza.

Who is your hero in life? My dad. He is the one who taught me my work ethic and how to be an hard worker. This guy went from being a oil and gas exploration engineer working on rigs and exploration trucks in jungles to being country manager and designing real time information systems. Legit man.

What is your biggest fear? Being alone. I have a huge family and most of them are in Colombia....don't like being far away from people i know and are related to.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Being more or a risk taker...a few of what could've beens and ones who got away for me. But right now with this lady that I'm looking to be with for the long haul.

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? Either how to play guitar or coding & other IT type of stuff.

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? History professor focusing on Latin American history and Military History.

What is your proudest accomplishment? Being able to make an impact in my community in my career right now by serving justice whether it be taking a case to trial to get a guilty plea, getting help for a defendant that is an addict, or by dismissing a case when its called for

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? My lady right now, my nieces (particularly my goddaughter) and nephew, and South Park

What is your favorite thing about EgN? How different people and backgrounds come together to RP jailbreak or play games in general.

What is your favorite memory in EgN? Watching movies on rabbit with Needy, Gamma, and Winter with the occasional appearance by tricky, devon, and kharn. Gimme some of dat Questions and Commands!

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: As a staff * Co-leader in another community, I can say don't sweat about position or authority. Be yourself and don't change how you act. If you want to move up, don't throw others down under you and do it cause you want to better the community. Being part of a community isn't about status, its about the connections you can make with the people that are in the community doing common interests.

How do you see EgN at the moment? Got my own opinions on certain things, but generally its pretty good. Yeah there are arguments and varying opinions but as a whole is doing well

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? Not really.

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? Aside from my NsG bois that came with me, Knee of d is close friend, talked a lot with Sunnnaaaayyyy, Central, my homie Gamma, Tricky, and then Kharn and I are close in ancient age and in love for Warhammer 40k. Kharn, the repent and venerate the immortal emperor!!!

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? Playing RTS/Strategy games is my go to personal time, playing poker, spending with my lady, watching sports.

I'd just like to take this time to thank AJtheGreyBeard025 for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is Central, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:37 am 
Community Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Some will say we’ll never get to finishing Truth or Dare and high key u a cool guy
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:48 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949658
Yeah AJ, get that bread
Needy/Wanty is the best person alive tbh

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty
[ ] live with Needy/Wanty, with dog, in house.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:33 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Thanks for the questions Central!!! Happy to participate!!!

Thanks Smiley for being so smiles and ofc to my mom, Neeeeeeeedyyyy! You da best!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:28 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102588682
Amazing spotlight for our great Lawyer
The Light Shall Protect You

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]