1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826

Member/non-member of the week: Central

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts (I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Question 1: Your name(game name and/or real life name)
Question 1 Answer: My name is Nathan

Question 2: Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.)
Question 2 Answer: I'm 19 years old and about to start college (4th year) studying Level 4 HNC in IT. I live in the UK, Newcastle to be precise (no more than that) and I live with my parents. I also attend a Youth Club every Monday and Thursday with my friends.

Question 3: What is your favorite video game?
Question 3 Answer: My all time favourite game since PS2 would be The Warriors. If it was to be something up to date, then it must be PUBG.

Question 4: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Question 4 Answer: I could eat a lovely Chilli con carne for the rest of my life if it were to be the only meal I could have, but without the kidney beans of course, those are yukky.

Question 5: Who is your hero in life?
Question 5 Answer: My hero in my life would be my older brother. He's my inspiration and I would love to be like him.

Question 6: What is your biggest fear?
Question 6 Answer: It would be heights. I'm a terrible guy for heights. I hate it, even though I can encounter some height but if it's 30ft in the air, no thank you.

Question 7: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Question 7 Answer: Probably to allow myself to make more conversation. I cannot make conversation for shit, and I'm bad at it. I wish I could change this, but this is something that would have to take time.

Question 8: If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be?
Question 8 Answer: Probably to be better at games such as PUBG. I'm alright at it, I die most of the time but I would learn more skill in games. If it were to be in real life skill, probably more on cooking, because out of me and my brother (Geeza), I'm the better cook, but I still need more learning on how to cook because I can only really cook basic meals and stuff.

Question 9: If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be?
Question 9 Answer: I've always been interested in the IT world, ever since my dad introduced me and tought me how to build a PC, I've always liked the aspect. Mostly considering I was brought up with technology, and outside college, I'm either at the Youth Club or at home on my PC.

Question 10: What is your proudest accomplishment?
Question 10 Answer: It would be achieving a DDD in my Level 3 IT course. I never expected to get it, though I was pushing for a bit lower than that I still managed to get one of the highest grades. I'm not the brightest of guys, I failed my GCSE's 3 times, and this year was my 4th. I'm hoping to pass of course.

Question 11: What truly makes you smile and laugh in life?
Question 11 Answer: My friends. Though I only have a few that I only hang around with the most, I'm happy with them, and they make me happy just because they are there. Not only that I have friends in here that make me happy too, those who talk to me regularly and stuff.

Question 12: What is your favorite thing about EgN?
Question 12 Answer: Probably just hang around in Teamspeak with Bri and this group. Though EgN is my group, I love the people in it and that is my favourite thing about it. Besides that, probably just being in the server and having fun.

Question 13: What is your favorite memory in EgN?
Question 13 Answer: It's too hard to say, there's been many memories I have had in EgN, and with people. Probably, the most favourite memory I have in EgN is when Roaxes is on GunGame, and he's running around, no gun whatsoever, just him and his knife. Probably most favourable moment I have in EgN. Other than that, Habibi is probably my most favourite memory. The stupid shit that he comes out with is just hilarious, and we've had some good moments in EgN.

Question 14: Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN
Question 14 Answer: Don't be shy to involve yourself with people. Also don't think that you're going no where, because everyone is going somewhere. We are all here, talk to us, have fun with us. Also don't forget to wear your tags!

Question 15: How do you see EgN at the moment?
Question 15 Answer: I like the way it's heading. Especially with these Representative ranks, it makes EgN more of a community. The Guest Representative rank is great too, especially how anyone can become it. It's a great way of getting yourself heard, and putting more input to the community than you already have.

Question 16: Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now?
Question 16 Answer: Yes of course. When I first joined EgN, I left the day after I got member to co-lead a different community, which was the wrong decision because of course, EgN is where I belong, and always will belong. But without that moment, I don't think I'd be here where I am today.

Question 17: Who have you connected with the most in EgN?
Question 17 Answer: Probably Dyno when he first was here. At first I was like 'Who the hell gave a recruit admin', but once I got to know him he was funny and cool. Other than that I had plenty of people who I connected a lot with, like BriBee, Sunny, Mr.Habibi.

Question 18: What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN?
Question 18 Answer: I like to read the forums and read what input is done in EgN. Despite that I like hanging out with my friends.

I'd just like to take this time to thank Central for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is BriBee, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:20 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
heights man, can relate majorly
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:20 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Is Geeza the older boy
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:22 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Tricky wrote:
Is Geeza the older boy

Geeza is not the oldest. Central is by I believe 20 mins xD

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
BriBee wrote:
Tricky wrote:
Is Geeza the older boy

Geeza is not the oldest. Central is by I believe 20 mins xD

Yes

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:24 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39362328
Is this the real central or is this geeza?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Merle wrote:

I for sure hope you're joking!! >:(

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:29 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39362328
Central wrote:
Merle wrote:

I for sure hope you're joking!! >:(

New phone who dis?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
I nominate EgN| D o L v and EgN| Birthstone for next community spotlight member / interview.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:53 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Central, Geeza, same person essentially.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next