New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773

Community Spotlight for 02/04/2018

Member/non-member of the week: Eclipzx.

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts (I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Your name (game name and/or real life name): Eclipzx. or Dean

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) I live in Northern Ireland. I study a level 3 90 credit IT course it's cool but I already know must of the stuff we are learning so it is boring.

What is your favorite video game? Favourite game currently would have to be Rainbow Six Siege but of all time probably Destiny 1 (19th in the World on Trials of Osiris)

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Probably Steak (Medium or Medium rare)

Who is your hero in life? My Dad

What is your biggest fear? Snakes, fuck them

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Eye colour i'd much rather have blue eyes than brown

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? Learn to fly a plane

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? Pilot

What is your proudest accomplishment? Winning a football tournament and then switching to Rugby and winning a Rugby tournament

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? Friends, Family and Cider

What is your favorite thing about EgN? The members and the higher ups

What is your favorite memory in EgN? There's to many to name so i'll just say messing around in the jailbreak server with ex members.

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Talk to the higher ups. Yes they actually are cool surprisingly

How do you see EgN at the moment? A friendly growing community.

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? Yeah i somehow managed to like it more :3

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? Ex member Dr. Cloud but currently some kid named Dyno (He smells tho)

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? Nothing much really anymore I used to do boxing and rugby but i stopped because I got injured

I'd just like to take this time to thank Eclipzx for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is Central, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Last edited by Central on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:51 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
The second of April and you give an idiot the highlight ;| THIS IS DISRESPECT TO MY BIRTHDAY !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
EagleBby wrote:
The second of April and you give an idiot the highlight ;| THIS IS DISRESPECT TO MY BIRTHDAY !

Happy birthday but it needed to be done >:)

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]