>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:06 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773

Community Spotlight for 15/02/2018

Member/non-member of the week: DazzlingDazzaD94

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Your name(game name and/or real life name): My name is DazzlingDazzaD94 on EgN , real life name Darren

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) I`m currently studying an IT Level 3 computing course at college whilst also doing a vast range of other courses at college throughout the last few years. Once I achieve and obtain my hopeful grade of D/D/D , I want to then move onto getting a job working with Ubisoft Reflections who based close by me about an hour away. I live in the UK specifically Newcastle upon tyne

What is your favorite video game? My favorite video game is Crash Bandicoot

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life It would have to be chinese takeaways since I love those things to pieces

Who is your hero in life? My hero in life would be Jensen Ackless since I just love him for the heroic stuff he does in saving people in the hit TV show Supernatural on CW

What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is probably being afraid of heights

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? If I could change on thing about myself it would be to be able to learn more quicker at a faster rate as I find it difficult to learn things and can be slow at catching up when something is presented to me. Everyone has different paces for learning of course but I wish I could learn twice the speed others do so it would effectively help me more better in life.

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? If I could learn a new skill it would probably be creative in Art as in being an artist at making good drawings since I`ve never been for one making good things down on paper.

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? My dream job would be probably being a lead head in a gaming publishers company if money weren`t an issue.

What is your proudest accomplishment? My proudest accomplishment in life would have to be achieving the best possible qualification grades I could for each and every course I have studied at college for an overall total of 7 years. It`s my proudest achievement in life since I know these high quality grades will help get me closer to my dream career goal

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? What truly makes me smile and laugh in life is being around those close friends that I class and value in life as family who are always there for me because they know what makes me smile and what makes me laugh even at the times when I`m not myself.

What is your favorite thing about EgN? I can`t say I really have a specific thing about EgN since I`ve not really been here that long enough to engage and interact with people but off the top of my head I would have to say I find a great interest in taking pleasure into reading other people`s view and perspectives on different threads in the forums that interest and fascinated me such as topics about the questions evolving around life situations. It`s my favorite thing about EgN because it motivates me enough to engage with the community.

What is your favorite memory in EgN? N/A as I haven`t really had the chance to explore what all of EgN has to offer

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: If I had to give advice to a new member it would be to always abide by the rules that you are told to follow and not to come across being a complete arse or salty to other members , staff and the community in general. Stick by those rules and you`ll fly through EgN like a charm because it`s always about making that good first impression when your entering a whole new community. Communities are built for people to have fun in , not for people to act like kids in making a playground for childishness and immaturity.

How do you see EgN at the moment? I see EgN in a good place and I think overall it`s an excellent community that gives off great vibes. There are still however many improvements that can be made to make EgN and a more better and effective place to the internet such as finding ways to get yourselves out there on expanding to other platforms and other form of social media. In terms of attitude the staff here do an excellent job keeping member's and newcomers in line. Keep up the good progress and I`m sure I can see many more positive things coming down the line for the future of EgN.

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? N/A as I`m only an outsider for now

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? I can`t really touch on that one much as I haven`t had much engagement and activity with others in here but the only person I`m most connected to in here is Central as he is the one who got me into EgN in the first place as I know him as a good close friend in real life since we study the same course at college in present time.

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? I would say in my spare time I like to game alot on my PS4 , Switch and sometimes Steam as well as supporting many other gaming communities across various forms of social media in engaging and making fun stuff for them such as photoshopping which is a creative skill that I`m really good at.

Message from DazzlingDazzaD94: On a final note give me a shoutout to BriBee for that lovely Supernatural GIF of Dean Winchester. It looks fab

I'd just like to take this time to thank DazzlingDazzaD94 for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is Central, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Last edited by Central on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
what odd times we live in

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
join egn
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:55 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Central + DazzlingDazzaD94 = Legends

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:00 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
Why have you not applied to EgN, is the real question?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:08 pm 
EgN Member
KRYPTiC wrote:
Central + DazzlingDazzaD94 = Legends

Now this dude is a legend.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:11 pm 
EgN Member
SpazzO wrote:
Why have you not applied to EgN, is the real question?

I would if I had the confidence to do so Spazzo. I dunno I always find it difficult when it comes to interacting and meeting new people. I guess that fear comes and goes all the time though but despite that it`s due to just finding a good starting point within this community. Still I have motivation in wanting to apply. Loved your whole take on the roadmap plan idea you came up with a few weeks back. I like people who have much great ambition in wanting to make and help the community grow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:14 pm 
EgN Member
Mr.Geeza wrote:
join egn

I`ll join if you gift me one of your free skins from one of your EgN loot crates that you won in a community giveaway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:17 pm 
EgN Member
Thank you for the community spotlight Central. Here`s a gift for your troubles

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:10 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168580379
Cool man, congratz

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next