New Topic Locked  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:54 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Honestly if we didn't have so many Nazi wardens in this clan who only care about their k/d in counter strike source then we probably wouldn't even need this rule. Make the game fun for people and stop being an asshole

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
winter wrote:
Minion wrote:
Honestly I don’t know how the warning rule got past 20+ admins (Unless kharn said “XDXDXD FUCK YOU i’m KHARN KABLAMMO NEW RULE” then I’d understand how it got through). It is so easy to exploit for both to aid you in the round AND to troll. Now your typical admin response would be “oh we’ll just punish you if you abuse it” but it’s just so easy to just pretend like you didn’t know what you were doing (unless you pull a terminator and use it multiple times in a round.) i’m not against the rule because it has made me like jb more while I am on either side. On T side, I like testing how much I can get away with and on ct it’s funny seeing other people test it (yes I know I am praising delaying I am a bad guy).

TL;DR: How did you guys not realize when voting on it how easily the warning rule can/would be exploited and if you did why on god’s earth would you pass it. Also, please don’t remove it.

Being a smartass... For example, If a T is just running out of cells and get killed by a CT, and said you didn't warned me, then obviously exploiting the rule, goes into the category of being a smartass, so that gives the CT, the right to kill them. The new rule is still in work of progress.

Saw a lot of people not following the unstack shoulder to shoulder order each round. And people jumping while supposedly “frozen”. This is pretty annoying cause I am not going to warn the same people each round not to do that same shit I just warned them not to the round before or even the order before. Don’t be a Smart Ass is in the rules. Follow it or you are a cancer to this community.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:32 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Minion wrote:
Honestly I don’t know how the warning rule got past 20+ admins (Unless kharn said “XDXDXD FUCK YOU i’m KHARN KABLAMMO NEW RULE” then I’d understand how it got through). It is so easy to exploit for both to aid you in the round AND to troll. Now your typical admin response would be “oh we’ll just punish you if you abuse it” but it’s just so easy to just pretend like you didn’t know what you were doing (unless you pull a terminator and use it multiple times in a round.) i’m not against the rule because it has made me like jb more while I am on either side. On T side, I like testing how much I can get away with and on ct it’s funny seeing other people test it (yes I know I am praising delaying I am a bad guy).

TL;DR: How did you guys not realize when voting on it how easily the warning rule can/would be exploited and if you did why on god’s earth would you pass it. Also, please don’t remove it.

You only like it because you can abuse it, like I stated earlier in the post, which you will get punished for. If admins don't see that people are being a smartass and running out of their cell and saying they don't know the orders, then maybe they can be trauned to use admin again. Also if that's the case, so why the fuck did they leave their cell? In that situation, you ask for a repeat and stay in your cell. You are a troll, everyone knows that.

And it honestly shocks me that Terminator is abusing it aswell, an elite admin, who also should be enforcing it.

And Kharn introduced this rule himself, not us admins [I am not sure whether it was voted on or not] but however it is a rule which you have to obey, like any other rule.

Also, abusing it means you are both a smartass and an asshole, in which will both get you banned.

The rule is set forth to ensure less people lose their lives over things like "I never heard the order". If people are in VIP cells and they use the ladder to jump down to go to lockers, you need to warn them.

If a death game is stated [e.g. Simon Says] you do not have to warn people.
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Mr.Geeza wrote:
Minion wrote:

You only like it because you can abuse it, like I stated earlier in the post, which you will get punished for. If admins don't see that people are being a smartass and running out of their cell and saying they don't know the orders, then maybe they can be trauned to use admin again. Also if that's the case, so why the fuck did they leave their cell? In that situation, you ask for a repeat and stay in your cell. You are a troll, everyone knows that.

And it honestly shocks me that Terminator is abusing it aswell, an elite admin, who also should be enforcing it.

And Kharn introduced this rule himself, not us admins [I am not sure whether it was voted on or not] but however it is a rule which you have to obey, like any other rule.

Also, abusing it means you are both a smartass and an asshole, in which will both get you banned.

The rule is set forth to ensure less people lose their lives over things like "I never heard the order". If people are in VIP cells and they use the ladder to jump down to go to lockers, you need to warn them.

few things to say here.....

1) way to involve my name into a discussion in wich i never reacted or anything, like what you trying to reach with this?
if you wanna talk bad about me, no need. people know who i am and what i do. if u want to emphasize my behaviour, do as u should do: record a demo or make screenshots and make a report. Like that's the way how u should do it, don't u know how things work here anymore?

2)i'm making the best out of my experience with the game. I make fun with all kinds of stuff and i do take it to far sometimes, i'll admit that, but hey....ITS A GAME. isn't the whole point of everybody here to have fun instead of 24/7 seriousness? like please....we need to be serious sometimes but if you are going to cry about every little thing then maybe you should try farmville :/

3) gotta love the fact that u pull my name up but let other people's name out of this. i wonder why? maybe because you have some favouritising bonds with them? or atleast with some of them? maybe because u just hate me specifically. so many possibilities....

4)i'm not going to call out names here, but can we please stop with the hypocricy in the overall game? would make it alot of fun.

If u feel targetted by n°4 then thats all u, not me.

thank you for your attention, no bad feelings :)
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Terminator wrote:
Mr.Geeza wrote:
Minion wrote:

1) way to involve my name into a discussion in wich i never reacted or anything, like what you trying to reach with this?
if you wanna talk bad about me, no need. people know who i am and what i do. if u want to emphasize my behaviour, do as u should do: record a demo or make screenshots and make a report. Like that's the way how u should do it, don't u know how things work here anymore?

2)i'm making the best out of my experience with the game. I make fun with all kinds of stuff and i do take it to far sometimes, i'll admit that, but hey....ITS A GAME. isn't the whole point of everybody here to have fun instead of 24/7 seriousness? like please....we need to be serious sometimes but if you are going to cry about every little thing then maybe you should try farmville :/

3) gotta love the fact that u pull my name up but let other people's name out of this. i wonder why? maybe because you have some favouritising bonds with them? or atleast with some of them? maybe because u just hate me specifically. so many possibilities....

4)i'm not going to call out names here, but can we please stop with the hypocricy in the overall game? would make it alot of fun.

Don’t get me wrong you’re a good guy, you’re funny and fun. But rules are in everything in life, college have rules and you have to follow them eve IF it is a game, there’s a set of rules to go by. By having the tag EgN| you represent the clan, and a member of the clan abusing the rules will make anyone else follow you, especially as an admin as they will mostly follow them too. You may think it’s fun, but people don’t, you abuse the rule is veterans+ will punish you for it. He doesn’t have to report it, if geeza sees you abusing the rules, he can slay/kick you for it, as a veteran but cannot Ban you, that’s where it would go on the forum.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
So this new rule goes into effect to try to cut down on people being assholes and your all's response is to be more of an asshole to enforce it.....counter productive don't you think? Let's all try to make this rule work and see what happens. I don't like the rule but I'm going to try to explain to people that they have to do it and also have fun with it. Some of you need to understand we should help make these servers fun while also enforcing the rules. It can be done I promise

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Central wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Mr.Geeza wrote:
Minion wrote:

Don’t get me wrong you’re a good guy, you’re funny and fun. But rules are in everything in life, college have rules and you have to follow them eve IF it is a game, there’s a set of rules to go by. By having the tag EgN| you represent the clan, and a member of the clan abusing the rules will make anyone else follow you, especially as an admin as they will mostly follow them too. You may think it’s fun, but people don’t, you abuse the rule is veterans+ will punish you for it. He doesn’t have to report it, if geeza sees you abusing the rules, he can slay/kick you for it, as a veteran but cannot Ban you, that’s where it would go on the forum.

oh boy u asked for this now xD

1) what would the leaders and staff+ want people to see when they play on EgN servers?
do you really want them to see everybody crying about little things? or do u want them to see people having fun and having a good time? as i said we need to have fun when playing and seriousness is needed sometimes but not 24/7

2)"But rules are in everything in life, college have rules and you have to follow them eve IF it is a game"
nice words coming from a guy that first told other people to not make fun of the rule and to not abuse it. but then got caught red handed by an advisor. i suggest u chose your words carefully when trying to bitch against me, no offence :)

3) as with every new rule there are things that need to be clarified and things that need to be adjusted.
people need to get used to it, u can't just change 1 thing, wich has a huge impact on gameplay, and expect everybody to not make mistakes about it. so now i will recal a piece of what i said earlier:

CAN WE STOP WITH THE HYPOCRICY, stop telling im doing shit wrong when you are the one doing the same exact thing.

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:16 am 
Staff
Legend
Terminator wrote:
1) what would the leaders and staff+ want people to see when they play on EgN servers?
do you really want them to see everybody crying about little things? or do u want them to see people having fun and having a good time? as i said we need to have fun when playing and seriousness is needed sometimes but not 24/7

Don't get me wrong here but yes they do allow fun, of course. They also would like their rules to be enforced. If you mess around with one rule, they will all start messing around with every rule, which is chaos, which is what they and we do not want.

Terminator wrote:
"But rules are in everything in life, college have rules and you have to follow them eve IF it is a game"
nice words coming from a guy that first told other people to not make fun of the rule and to not abuse it. but then got caught red handed by an advisor. i suggest u chose your words carefully when trying to bitch against me, no offence :)

You're complaining because you can't get your way. Your statement is very much true, but you're an admin, I can't stress it enough, also an elite. You have more responsibilities, not much more, than a Member, you should be setting an example, same with a Veteran, and every single god damn member/admin.

Terminator wrote:
as with every new rule there are things that need to be clarified and things that need to be adjusted.
people need to get used to it, u can't just change 1 thing, wich has a huge impact on gameplay, and expect everybody to not make mistakes about it. so now i will recal a piece of what i said earlier:

CAN WE STOP WITH THE HYPOCRICY, stop telling im doing shit wrong when you are the one doing the same exact thing.

Yes every rule has to be clarified, to everyone. You were at the admin meeting/follow up, yes? Obviously since you have still have admin, so you know what the rule means, I know what it means.

Yesterday Kharn joined, a lot of people were abusing the warning rule, Kharn clarified it infront of everyone in the server at that time, which is exactly what we are trying to point out.

I'm pretty sure that you know exactly what it means, you're just always gonna be a smartass about the rules.

And I never mentioned your name in bad faith, all I did was say that I expected more of you. Yes I'm a Veteran, yes I don't have much authority in this matter, but it only shows that I care for the community.

Lemme quote someone....
Minion wrote:
unless you pull a terminator and use it multiple times in a round

Minion dropped you in it, not me.

So how about less arguing and start enforcing the rules, which is your duty as an admin. Being an admin trumps being a player. You are obligated to put aside being a player and start being an admin when rules aren't being followed correctly and how it should be.

My suggestion is to lock this thread, maybe, maybe not. And Staff+ will grab EVERY single admin in a channel and explain what the rule actually means so that you don't have an excuse to not follow the rule yourself and to enforce it.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]

1 month later....

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 am 
EgN Member
Elder
u had an answer on almost everything exept for why u didn't bring in the name of other people that were doing the exact same thing lol.
central for example, he also did it, but u dont call him, or any other member in at the time who was doing it...

THEN, im done quoting 20k lines, so here we go

on your first quote : start having fun then and stop behaving like an ultra strict admin every time a staff or higher up joins.
i act like i act, i am who i am, i am not gonna change who i am because 1 staff or higher up joins in. i don't change my ways of playing because i want some stupid promotion to vet or to staff or to whatever rank.

you do.

on the second quote: oh yes, i complain alot and on alot of things, but please tell me

what from all the things that i have said here is a lie? i complain, i am an asshole, i am a troll, i am a smartass.....
BUT I AM NO LIAR

on the third thing u quoted: love the fact how u didn't talk about the hypocricy i pulled up

on the qoute u got from minion: there is a fuckign difference in saying "do a terminator" ad complaining about me having fun on the server with a rule and making a little fun of it and not discussing how, well let me get an example here, CENTRAL abused it too. or any of the other admins and members on lol.

u talk about responsibilities? LMAO maybe stop playing a protective and hypocritical brother for him and u make fair judgement and call outs ON EVERYBODY and not just one person.

but hey, to say it in your own words: EgN| Mr.Geeza: Bro i dont hate u lol
well ye, nothing personal :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:47 am 
Staff
Legend
Terminator wrote:
u had an answer on almost everything exept for why u didn't bring in the name of other people that were doing the exact same thing lol.
central for example, he also did it, but u dont call him, or any other member in at the time who was doing it...

THEN, im done quoting 20k lines, so here we go

on your first quote : start having fun then and stop behaving like an ultra strict admin every time a staff or higher up joins.
i act like i act, i am who i am, i am not gonna change who i am because 1 staff or higher up joins in. i don't change my ways of playing because i want some stupid promotion to vet or to staff or to whatever rank.

you do.

on the second quote: oh yes, i complain alot and on alot of things, but please tell me

what from all the things that i have said here is a lie? i complain, i am an asshole, i am a troll, i am a smartass.....
BUT I AM NO LIAR

on the third thing u quoted: love the fact how u didn't talk about the hypocricy i pulled up

on the qoute u got from minion: there is a fuckign difference in saying "do a terminator" ad complaining about me having fun on the server with a rule and making a little fun of it and not discussing how, well let me get an example here, CENTRAL abused it too. or any of the other admins and members on lol.

u talk about responsibilities? LMAO maybe stop playing a protective and hypocritical brother for him and u make fair judgement and call outs ON EVERYBODY and not just one person.

but hey, to say it in your own words: EgN| Mr.Geeza: Bro i dont hate u lol
well ye, nothing personal :)

You assumed I hate you, I replied to it by sending you a steam message saying I don't hate you, simple.

In what way am I being protective over Central on this? Yes he is my brother, but also yes he did break/bend a rule, in which he already got told not to do it anymore by an Advisor, why should someone be told not to do it AGAIN? He learnt from it, I've only ever witnessed 1 person, which I can't remember, don't believe me, believe me, your choice entirely.

Let's say one final thing. Get caught, get punished? K?

1. Join EgN [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]

1 month later....

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

New Topic Locked  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next