PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:12 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Birthstone wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
Birthstone wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
The goal is to make the rule so easy to understand that we don't have to worry about who is highest ranking.

And yet !rules remains virtually the same after every admin meeting, and the confusion on the server doesn't change.

Which would imply they're making them more complicated (or not updating them at all, i can't tell from your statement), which is why these comments are all the more relevant.

It's a combination of both. Some rules aren't clarified that need to be. New rules are clarified poorly with wording that is far from stringent. And !rules itself rarely contains the exact wording of the FAQ posts on the forums.

Yet none of you complaining showed up? It's not "they" didn't word it right or "the Staff" or whoever you think's fault it is. Staff or the others admins don't make the rules, everyone does. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't have declined your invitation. Every new rules it drafted with the opinion and review of every admin present, none of which had any problem with any of the new rules. JS ;)

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:26 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
The following admins have lost their admin for failing to attend an admin meeting:

Acid Mac
averesan
El_Xanatos
Joules
Marz
Mikailmanco
Mr. Habibi
Shya
Ray Romano
Tipster
Umreeca
vertical_360
woissa

These admins have 2 weeks, until November 11th, to contact Tricky, Dyno, or myself, to undergo a personal rundown to gain back their admin. Admins that fail to contact one of us will need to reapply for admin.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:47 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
Removed Connor from the above list, as he has gotten credit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:17 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
mattlikespie wrote:
Birthstone wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
Birthstone wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
The goal is to make the rule so easy to understand that we don't have to worry about who is highest ranking.

And yet !rules remains virtually the same after every admin meeting, and the confusion on the server doesn't change.

Which would imply they're making them more complicated (or not updating them at all, i can't tell from your statement), which is why these comments are all the more relevant.

It's a combination of both. Some rules aren't clarified that need to be. New rules are clarified poorly with wording that is far from stringent. And !rules itself rarely contains the exact wording of the FAQ posts on the forums.

Yet none of you complaining showed up? It's not "they" didn't word it right or "the Staff" or whoever you think's fault it is. Staff or the others admins don't make the rules, everyone does. If you don't like it, then you shouldn't have declined your invitation. Every new rules it drafted with the opinion and review of every admin present, none of which had any problem with any of the new rules. JS ;)

That's not really fair or accurate, given that I was able to bring up a problem with the rules that nobody addressed. I was working, and yet there were rules and exceptions that flew over everyone's heads in the meeting that were brought up in the follow-up meeting I attended.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:14 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
oops
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:15 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Yiggles Moto wrote:
Birthstone wrote:
And !rules itself rarely contains the exact wording of the FAQ posts on the forums.

Edited--
Misread the post, thought you meant the jbrules page, not the FAQ where things get clarified.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:22 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51872560
I don't see how the warning rule will not lead to excessive rebelling and abuse of that system. I guess I should listen to the meeting audio because I honestly don't know how that could ever be considered a viable rule. Is there any chance of the warning rule being removed?
12/26 12:20AM - I took off my alt tab bind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Blooper wrote:
I don't see how the warning rule will not lead to excessive rebelling and abuse of that system. I guess I should listen to the meeting audio because I honestly don't know how that could ever be considered a viable rule. Is there any chance of the warning rule being removed?

I agree, this rule isn't really one of it's greatest, some people don't understand what this means, I tried explaining the best I could, this is what I had come up with for an explanation:

"Imagine the warden saying "Rush to my spray everytime I spray it and freeze when sprayed." and I rush to the first spray, and he resprays it. I stay, thinking that the warden only specified "Rush to my spray and freeze." - The warden cannot kill me, the warden must warn me that I am not following the orders, and brush me up to speed of what the order really is. The next time I do something like this, or not follow wardens orders, I can be killed for it as I was previously warned for not following orders. This does not happen when someone is accessing secrets, or directly rebelling. If a T is accessing a secret, or directly rebelling, no warnings need to be made, they can be killed instantly."

Was I right when explaining this?

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:15 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Central wrote:
Blooper wrote:

I agree, this rule isn't really one of it's greatest, some people don't understand what this means, I tried explaining the best I could, this is what I had come up with for an explanation:

"Imagine the warden saying "Rush to my spray everytime I spray it and freeze when sprayed." and I rush to the first spray, and he resprays it. I stay, thinking that the warden only specified "Rush to my spray and freeze." - The warden cannot kill me, the warden must warn me that I am not following the orders, and brush me up to speed of what the order really is. The next time I do something like this, or not follow wardens orders, I can be killed for it as I was previously warned for not following orders. This does not happen when someone is accessing secrets, or directly rebelling. If a T is accessing a secret, or directly rebelling, no warnings need to be made, they can be killed instantly."

Was I right when explaining this?

Also have to remember that if you (the T) don’t ask for a repeat and continue to stand there then the guard(s) may legitimately kill you. Basically your job to follow-up with the warden. And not entirely positive that’s a T can be killed because they were previously warned for not following orders is accurate. Thought each direct order was separate and each prisoner had to be warned regardless of how many warnings they were given; however, I timed out half way through the meeting so may have missed it.

Also quick clarification, because the rule for transporting T’s by spray was removed does that mean if the warden were to do some dumb shit like “Freeze on my spray” and the prisoners freeze on his spray – he follows up with another spray which all the prisoners continue to follow and he says something like “Didn’t say everytime hahhhah”. The warden has to warn each terrorist to go back to where his spray was originally because technically it’s not a death game, yeah?
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Last edited by Needy on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:24 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8618712
every month, being a ct becomes even worse.

I spam the forums to raise my post count, like most people.

Yeet

Here I will list my favorite quotes as I hear them.

"See you on the Forums." - Everyone - Everywhere
"If I had a daughter, I'd let you go out with her." - Mr.Kharn - TeamSpeak
"You've changed Minion." - more than one person
"The player 'Rias' is shit" - TimeTable - Forums
"CT machine broke" - 2hobos1box - JB
Anything xnyc says
"Minion sucks at gaming" - florarodgers - Chaturbate
"She was cute until she pulled out that 9 incher" - Mr.GoldGames - Teamspeak
"Idiot!" - SemiAutoNoob - TeamSpeak
"If he (me) gets 30 years, I get 30 years. - Daddy - PoliceRP

Artwork made for me
Spoiler: Show