Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:53 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Daddy wrote:
Needy wrote:
This meeting was for those who wanted to attend to make specific changes in the admin/jailbreak guidelines, while the follow-up meeting is to show what has and hasn't been changed so everyone is on the same damn page (And minimal change if needed).

Correct

[If you don't show up / Just PM me or spam me on steam or find me in teamspeak I'm always there]

Some of you seem to be missing the point. What could you possibly tell us in a teamspeak meeting over rule changes that's not already said at the start of this thread specifically about rule changes.
Seriously lay it out right here for us to read and forget about waisting our time. It's very simple admins read rule changes if admin gets reported over failing to follow a rule change then staff or whoever handles that admin stop trying to punish everyone.

I agree with Goop this is petty and ridiculous oversight. Wait till donations stop flowing then ask what happened.

Clearly this isn't working yet staff fail to see a problem and move towards a resolution. This is the type of issue that keeps reacuring and then staff wonder why they are hated upon. Stop being narrow minded accept when your ideas fail don't let it piss you off or make you stop trying to do things. just say ok let's try this differently. It's not that any of us are hating any staff for trying to be active or plan things it's that this is unnecessary.

One more thing what pisses me off most is less than two months ago we had admin meeting where it gets said plain and clear that we do these admin meetings maybe two or three times a year but now it's like we are doing this every two months and that's what people are tired of doing this over and over it's enough. Even if you re evaluated and said people who have only had admin for under 6 months are required to attend. But some of us have been here for years and it's getting old same old shit.

Staff constantly request us to tell them what we think needs to change or tell them why people dislike them it's because shit like this we tell you but you turn a blind eye and say no this is my idea my rules do whatever I want. Wtf

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

Social 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Daddy wrote:
Needy wrote:
This meeting was for those who wanted to attend to make specific changes in the admin/jailbreak guidelines, while the follow-up meeting is to show what has and hasn't been changed so everyone is on the same damn page (And minimal change if needed).

Correct

[If you don't show up / Just PM me or spam me on steam or find me in teamspeak I'm always there]

Some of you seem to be missing the point. What could you possibly tell us in a teamspeak meeting over rule changes that's not already said at the start of this thread specifically about rule changes.
Seriously lay it out right here for us to read and forget about waisting our time. It's very simple admins read rule changes if admin gets reported over failing to follow a rule change then staff or whoever handles that admin stop trying to punish everyone.

I agree with Goop this is petty and ridiculous oversight. Wait till donations stop flowing then ask what happened.

Clearly this isn't working yet staff fail to see a problem and move towards a resolution. This is the type of issue that keeps reacuring and then staff wonder why they are hated upon. Stop being narrow minded accept when your ideas fail don't let it piss you off or make you stop trying to do things. just say ok let's try this differently. It's not that any of us are hating any staff for trying to be active or plan things it's that this is unnecessary.

One more thing what pisses me off most is less than two months ago we had admin meeting where it gets said plain and clear that we do these admin meetings maybe two or three times a year but now it's like we are doing this every two months and that's what people are tired of doing this over and over it's enough. Even if you re evaluated and said people who have only had admin for under 6 months are required to attend. But some of us have been here for years and it's getting old same old shit.

Staff constantly request us to tell them what we think needs to change or tell them why people dislike them it's because shit like this we tell you but you turn a blind eye and say no this is my idea my rules do whatever I want. Wtf

I understand where you're all coming from, I would be upset too if I was in your shoes. Attended the meeting only part but still having to show up. If you don't wanna show up to any of the follow meetings just come to me and we will handle it one on one or in a group.

If you have any complaints about the meeting it's best to direct them to Matt and he can address your concerns.
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:23 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Updated Attendance - All admins credited with attending a meeting and won't lose admin:

Link
Marz
SexySimonSays
EagleBby
toni
Rias
indiglow
IamNaCl
Inori
Zachariah
El_Xanatos
Goopsauce
averesan
Dutchie
Ms. Guggy
Princess Strawberry
Birthstone
jjjjjj.jack
Acidmac
Connor
Ray Ramano
Dr. Cloud
Walter White
Shya
Sky
Mikailmanco

List will be updated as meetings progress

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:16 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
mattlikespie wrote:

Link
Marz
SexySimonSays
EagleBby
toni
Rias
indiglow
IamNaCl
Inori
Zachariah
El_Xanatos
Goopsauce
averesan
Dutchie
Ms. Guggy
Princess Strawberry
Birthstone
jjjjjj.jack
Acidmac
Connor
Ray Ramano
Dr. Cloud
Walter White
Shya
Sky
Mikailmanco

Alright these are the admins who kept their admin that were credited with attending an admin meeting. The below admins have lost their admin, and must talk to Phillip retain it within the next 2 weeks, else they will need to reapply.

Tittysprinkles
2hobos1box
Applejack
Black Knight

The Notorious Sniper
CharlieKelly
Daniel Bryan
Ash
deskvader
Devonizzle
metro

Mozzie
Mr. Geeza
nalin
o.global

xnyc
SemiAutoNoob

woissa
Young Lean

If those who lost admin can form a group of at least 5 of you on your own accord I'll host a meeting for you. But my availability this next week is super tight.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:58 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Reminder bump for admins with rednames
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

New Topic Locked  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5