New Topic Locked  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:50 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Why even bother sending recordings out don't cha know they want everyone to waist every weekend on this. Not going to listen to a recording just to end up listening to someone else ramble. None of these meetings have that much that changes for this to be such a big deal. Matt litteraly wrote out the changes but acts like we all can't read so we have to attend a follow up meeting and listen to 4 hours of recordings.

Just make this simple for once. Those that didn't attend don't get voice their opinions on changes.but they still have to admin based on the changes why is that so hard to understand. Almost everyone that becomes admin goes and reads the FAQ page and then they admin based on that so really what's the big deal with taking admin because we don't want to listen I matt drone on for 4 fucking hours especially since majority of us have attended countless other admin meetings. #powertrip

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

Social 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:03 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Why even bother sending recordings out don't cha know they want everyone to waist every weekend on this. Not going to listen to a recording just to end up listening to someone else ramble. None of these meetings have that much that changes for this to be such a big deal. Matt litteraly wrote out the changes but acts like we all can't read so we have to attend a follow up meeting and listen to 4 hours of recordings.

Just make this simple for once. Those that didn't attend don't get voice their opinions on changes.but they still have to admin based on the changes why is that so hard to understand. Almost everyone that becomes admin goes and reads the FAQ page and then they admin based on that so really what's the big deal with taking admin because we don't want to listen I matt drone on for 4 fucking hours especially since majority of us have attended countless other admin meetings. #powertrip

This. +1
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:34 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
An Admin Meeting isn't just to change things. It's to make sure everyone is on the same page, and admin the same. Consistency is key. You guys want some sort of quiz on the recording, but I have no way to know you listened to it. It's easy to ask someone who was there, or take information from this thread. A quiz proves nothing, and like Semi said, no one will even listen to it. Idk how you can assert that attending part of the meeting then watching a 4 and half hour recording isn't a bigger waste of your time than a 1 hour follow up. Hell one of them is directly after the monthly meeting which you all attend anyway, unless that's a waste of your time too. And if it is, well, you probably shouldn't even be here.

Birthstone - You shit on how the meeting was run yet leave before it's halfway done and get upset when I post what happened during it, despite you missing the most of it. I have yet to see how it could have been improved, despite the fact that it was clearly outlined in the thread of how it was going to be run, and it was done exactly as such.

If you don't want to listen to me then that's your problem, not mine. If you have a legit concern as not being able to attend one of four meetings, not it being "a waste of your time", let me know. But I can't promise anything. I don't have the time nor tolerance to sit down with everyone one on one. I get that most of you are good admins, but this is how it is.

However, so here's what's gunna happen if you don't attend a follow up - You will lose your admin after the last follow up (This Saturday). After that, you have 2 weeks to contact Daddy to be retrained on your admin. If you do not sit with Daddy before 2 weeks, you will have to reapply for admin.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:39 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
Central wrote:
Well, it's gotta be done if it's gotta be done.

That's not my point, sure everyone hates meetings, in a perfect world we wouldn't need them, my point is that it seemed at times people were in there to just fuck around and get attention by interrupting in a lolrandumb way instead of legitimately learning about the rules. And, every admin in there should know all of the rules front to back so there's no reason to not only read out every single rule, but to painstakingly explain the rule itself as well as several examples for each rules.

My ideal admin meeting goes like this: the first 15-30 minutes is reading out the rules and admin expectations, then the rest of the meeting is answering people's questions and calling votes (30-90 minutes depending on the meeting). This is more than doable. What we had last meeting was this: read out a rule. Explain the rule. Explain the rule in 5 different ways because people couldn't understand it for some reason. Give examples of the rule being applied. Talk about calling votes. People coming back from being afk asking for another explanation. Call a vote. People ask what the vote is about because the vote wasn't explained correctly or they somehow didn't understand how to vote on the issue.

What it should be: read out all rules, then have the actual meeting where people ask for clarifications, and then vote depending on what the admins think will help the server run the most efficiently.

mattlikespie wrote:
You shit on how the meeting was run yet leave before it's halfway done and get upset when I post what happened during it, despite you missing the most of it. I have yet to see how it could have been improved, despite the fact that it was clearly outlined in the thread of how it was going to be run, and it was done exactly as such.

As I've said (too many times now) I could only dedicate 2 hours, which is more than reasonable to expect from people on a sunday afternoon / evening.

As for your second statement, you can't see how it can be improved? So you think the meeting was absolutely perfect? There's always room for improvement, see my reply to Central.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:44 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Birthstone wrote:
As for your second statement, you can't see how it can be improved? So you think the meeting was absolutely perfect? There's always room for improvement, see my reply to Central.

No, I never said that. I said I fail to see your suggestions on any improvement. However, like you said, you just offered one in your last reply. But my counter argument to that simply, especially during the second half (the part you missed) I don't see any way we could've cut down on time there and not have everyone able to voice their concerns (listen to the recording).

Otherwise, I'm not continuing this here, feel free to find me elsewhere, on TS, PM, Steam, etc., and I'd be happy to talk.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Ash wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

This. +1

i smell happiness
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Again I get that some of you don't have jobs or families or a wfie or a life for that matter but this is ridiculous. You literally have a ton of people saying this isn't working and you're response is just oh well it works for me so that's that. That's a absolute shitty way to treat the people who donate to this community and actually do their admin job well. Go ahead and kick out all of us that's having an issue attending this ridiculous 4 and half hour meetings to go over the damn rules we should already know. I guarantee if you kick me over something petty like this I won't donate another cent because it's obvious you don't listen to the people who want to support this clan.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:52 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
GoopSauce wrote:
Again I get that some of you don't have jobs or families or a wfie or a life for that matter but this is ridiculous. You literally have a ton of people saying this isn't working and you're response is just oh well it works for me so that's that. That's a absolute shitty way to treat the people who donate to this community and actually do their admin job well. Go ahead and kick out all of us that's having an issue attending this ridiculous 4 and half hour meetings to go over the damn rules we should already know. I guarantee if you kick me over something petty like this I won't donate another cent because it's obvious you don't listen to the people who want to support this clan.

Chill out, this isn't that big of a deal.
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:13 pm 
Community Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
This meeting was for those who wanted to attend to make specific changes in the admin/jailbreak guidelines, while the follow-up meeting is to show what has and hasn't been changed so everyone is on the same damn page (And minimal change if needed).
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Needy wrote:
This meeting was for those who wanted to attend to make specific changes in the admin/jailbreak guidelines, while the follow-up meeting is to show what has and hasn't been changed so everyone is on the same damn page (And minimal change if needed).

Correct

[If you don't show up / Just PM me or spam me on steam or find me in teamspeak I'm always there]
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

New Topic Locked  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next