New Topic Locked  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Terminator
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:19 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Name:terminator
Why you should pick me to be Representative: try to get more attention to the players on the server and for the fun they want.(less strict ruling)
Try to get a re arrangement of rules with a number of basic/main rules and the others to clarify them more in depth and detail, as well as making them easier to understand and enforce.
Harsher punishment to the people who deserve it and lighter to the people who try to have fun (major rule breaking excluded)

Don't know if it's possible but at least I'll give it a shot and just want to bring more attention to stuff
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
TERMINATOR

With the election for representatatives closing in i thought it might be a good idea to go more in depth of who i am and what i would like to see being done and do myself. Alot of people probably don't know me or only know me from seeing me in the server or from some of my "jokes" on the servers and forums which sometimes aren't funny or appropriate. I am not here to present myself better than i actually am.

me,myself and I

I am just a regular guy that tries to have some fun and gets pissed from time to time. I got a huge ego when it comes down to gaming and i always see myself as more skilled than 99% of the players (based on skill in CSS) yet I don't believe i'm better than people based on rules or having fun. Everybody makes mistakes and everybody can have a down day or whatever. I am playing on EgN fora little over 3 years and have over 4600 hours. I have a huge experience in almost every game mode on CSS and was recently a dedicated zombie mode player. Recently i'm into scrimming (CSGO comp in CSS) and i like to think i am improving in my playstyle however it does take away from my Jailbreak playing. I am a player that needs some sort of consistency in his gameplay to perform u see. At the moment i keep myself busy with university during week days but i tend to get on Jailbreak for a couple rounds in the evening and play a bit, but due to my laptop here i play way below my level. At weekends i'm at home and i play my regular hours of atleast 3-4 hours minimum on CSS from which i gained my experience. If u have more questions about my personal stuff u can message me, however i won't explain or tell every detail of my life because i believe there are limits to what i can entrust to people.

About the server

Rules are there to be followed, but everybody can have fun while still following the rules. That asside i believe the rules could be made/composed more simple and putt in such a way that everybody can base everything off of the basic game rules (such as don't be an asshole) and where the other rules would just bedetails that would clear up specific situations and avoid discussion. This probably wouldn't be able to realise trough staff meetings so that would be something for admin meetings, but every bit helps.

Another thing i would like to make sure of is that people become aware of hypocrisy and bad behaviour so that these can be handled harshly and we can finally get rid of those. This would be done by just observing people, asking others how to behave with them and how they act. Hopefully people would be honest then so we can actually get rid of this.

Next i want to see a difference in punishments and treatments towards people who just try to have fun.
Most people that come onto our servers try to have fun and make mistakes but makes the entire server fun and creates an enjoyable enviroment.
Of course there are limits to what can be allowed and what shouldn't, yet i believe we can let things slide as long as nobody complains and everybody has fun.
For example: some people talk alot in the server or just do random stuff which creates fun and makes people laugh but doesn't progress the round.
in theory we should tell the warden to progress the round and go to lr and such, yet i think we should place the fun on top even whenthe rounds don't progress.

Trolls on the other hand should be talked to if they keep trolling and confusing people by spreading false rules and if they continue they should be banned.
this might seem stupid or normal yet now we talk to them, warn them and give them 1 hour ban,3 hour bans, 1 day ban and so on....
trolls should just be stopped before they can do anything serious.

I also want to make a list about possible hackers (people we believe hack or are sure of but no eveidence yet) so we can track them and catch them as soon as possible. The same goes for trouble makers,trolls and all the people who are just purely toxic on the servers. This would deffinetly help people and admins to see/detect or make sure somebody should be punished or even banned. for example: Ithink somebody hacks but i don't have evidence or i'm not sure, u could post it in the topic and if multiple people think somebody hacks there will be a smaller chance to be wrong about it, it would also be easier to combine demo's or screenshots about those players and then confront them with it and have a serious case against them.

I'm open for suggestions towards what others think that should be added or critic against my ideas, but these are just some ideas that obviously need some tuning to fit them into the forums and servers.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

New Topic Locked  [ 2 posts ]