Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:35 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
When you make a post on your gaming community's forums about how many drugs you do to show how cool you are tcool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
This community used to be called "420 Mafia", let that soak in for a little while.

Also, get yourself sorted, square up and stop giving in to the urges that ruin your life. Plenty of people turn their lives around daily, start the process and see it through. If you don't have support then find a group, and if you have people around you supporting the drug use just get away from them. They will drag you down, and help you maintain this shitty lifestyle.

Life is short, and eventually, you'll realize how little time you have to improve yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:37 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Cooper wrote:
When you make a post on your gaming community's forums about how many drugs you do to show how cool you are tcool

?
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:42 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
You can clearly tell that peoples' tones are starting to change because of how often you keep repeating all this on the forums.

I'll be brutally honest with you, just like the rest seem to be. I don't give a fuck about whether you OD on drugs or whether you sort your shit out, or even if you end up in prison for repeated offenses. I'm willing to bet, the others don't really give a fuck either. I try to avoid posting around this shit because honestly, I don't know you. The others don't know you. Bribee and a few others I could count on trying to get to know you better than the rest of us would but they're a small minority compared to the rest that actually come on these forums. Even with them, they don't know you irl. I don't imagine they're really what you could call your friends, ntl are they really your family. If you die tomorrow I guarantee some people here would be sad, but in a few days you'd just be another old memory. If you're expecting them to care about your problems any more than just responding to your forum posts I think you're looking in the wrong place.

You post on here with all this shit you're going through, as if people want to hear it or can even really give you advice. Do you think any of us really know what you're going through? Most of us aren't drug addicts; some of us have never even touched a joint before. Most of us aren't therapists. Most of us have no good advice to give you aside from some empty pity and prayers. We both know a whole bunch of "get well soon" messages don't do shit for you.

I'm guessing it's not a problem you even want to solve anyways. If you actually did want to solve it, you'd get off your ass and actually start seeking out people who actually can help you, as opposed to some strangers on an online gaming forum. Personally, I think you'd be a lot more likely to initiate change if you actually hit rock bottom, and had enough of that life. Then you'd actually start to want that change. But you haven't yet. You're still here, talking to us, the people who don't care. Shit, a simple google search turns up some hotlines you can call for this sort of stuff. At least they're getting paid to help you, and thus have 'some' care. Hell, at the end of the day, they're also trained to help you anyways. They would tell you what to do if you actually wanted to start that change.

But in the meantime, a lot of us are starting to get real sick of you posting the same shit over and over again, and then ignoring what's said. So why don't you just cut it out and go work on something actually productive for your problems? Then you can come back here when you've actually put in some effort to make these changes you supposedly want to see. At the very least, keep that shit private between you and someone who actually does care, as opposed to bothering the rest of us with it all the time.

Rant over.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
how am i crying

this is a trip report

im detailing my expperience.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Uchies wrote:
how am i crying

this is a trip report

im detailing my expperience.

And u honestly think this is the best place to come say "wow these drugs are amazing I'm having a great time"?

Fucking use your brains for just a moment.
There are not only adults coming on here,also younger people and kids. Maybe think about them before u go praise the use of drugs and telling how good they make u feel.

If u want to ruin your life with that shit go ahead I don't give a damn fuck. But stop talking about u constantly using drugs here.

I think u can read that people had enough of u and it shitty drugs.

Grow up, do something about your drug problem if u want and get professional help or just....
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID STORIES AND EXPERIENCES ON THE FORUMS OF A GAMING COMMUNITY
Do u truly not get the fucking hint
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:53 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Please keep the thread clean of attacking him. Sure, give him advice and support to help him with his problem, but attacking him isnt needed.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:02 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Central wrote:
Please keep the thread clean of attacking him. Sure, give him advice and support to help him with his problem, but attacking him isnt needed.

u tried to help him in the last thread, and now he came back with
Spoiler: Show

i'm sorry but he clearly doesn't listen to ur advice and needs profesional help
if he doesn't want to get it, fine....but he shouldn't come here saying how good drugs are and how amazing they make u feel.

just imagine a stranger going to ur kids saying "hey man my life is shit but drugs make me feel so happy"
what the fuck would u do eh? would u be like "hey man come here i'll help u" ? would u tell people to not attack him when those people tell him to stay the fuck away from your kids with that shit? NO nobody would do that, u tell that guy to fuck off and never get near your kids again.

same here, there are kids coming on here to, they read this shit. what happened to the "we want to have a good image"? cant be a troll or whatever but glorifying drugs? go ahead people, lets give a guide on how to buy them aswell, why the fuck not right?

and that shit wasn't attacking him, it was stating the truth. can't take it? change it. don't want to change it? just take it.
he doesn't need u to defend him. he chose for that life, now it's his choice to continue or not. but whatever u say u shouldn't or can't allow him to keep posting shit like this on here.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
>posts on a public forum available to be seen by literally anyone about all the drugs he takes
>complains about getting caught

Something tells me you enjoy the thrill of the high and getting caught. Get yourself some narcan so when you are about to OD you might be able to live to see another day.

Maybe 5 years locked away is what you need to get yourself clean and stay off this shit. You can live this life you're choosing but, once you're dependent on getting high every day, are you even living?
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:52 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Being in law enforcement, completely agree with everyobe’s Feedback. If you won’t save yourself, let your State’s taxpayers save you in prison.

New Topic Locked  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next