New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:39 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420585158
She has some serious issues with mental health and has nowhere to turn to, including her own family. She was ultra clingy and mad and angry with anything I have tried to do. I put her as number 1 and still it wasn't enough. She literally said it's okay that I didn't last long with her in our relationship because she's super crazy and clingy. One of her main reasons for not wanting me to play this game is talking to other girls and adding them to my facebook. I had to delete several people and right now I am just perplexed because she held a knife to her side, crying that she wanted to die. She is not on my lease but I still want her to be okay and not be homeless. I am working with my mother to get her counseling and to get her medications. She is a good person with a shitty past. She has been beaten physically and is clingy towards me and says I don't love her enough because I want to play a game of CS or League for a few hours every day and she wouldn't even let me play downstairs and wanted me to play in the same room as hers. I want to help this woman so much but I am paranoid and afraid because of what she did. Her own family won't even help her and I am always trying to look out for peoples best interests and don't want them to suffer. So even though I am back I still have this burden on my shoulders. That's all I felt like sharing tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:36 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Ohh hunny.
Im so sorry for what you're both going through
I understand you want to help her as much as you can but just realize your mental health at this point is just as important. Don't let yourself get hurt trying to make sure someone else is protected. If you truly care than do whats best for both of you. Even if that means removing her from your life.
I hope everything turns out smooth.
Keep your head up and be safe <3

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:10 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420585158
BriBee wrote:
Ohh hunny.
Im so sorry for what you're both going through
I understand you want to help her as much as you can but just realize your mental health at this point is just as important. Don't let yourself get hurt trying to make sure someone else is protected. If you truly care than do whats best for both of you. Even if that means removing her from your life.
I hope everything turns out smooth.
Keep your head up and be safe <3

Thank you so much BriBee. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:44 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
I really hope you are doing ok Sarge, remember to take care of yourself and your mental health. I'm glad you are back, and remember we are here for you as well if ya need mate. Keep strong and I hope everything ends well between you and her.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:16 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
You come first Sarge, always. I know you care and love for her, but if it's doing bad on your mental health, is it that worth it?

It will be a few rocky monts ahead, but you have people that you can help you get through those rocky months.

Hope you're okay Sarge, here if you need us.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:06 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Maybe don’t add the girls on Facebook? I can see how they can get annoyed with that. My girl gets jealous if I talk to someone randomly if I step out for a smoke. So i know the feeling. To me I find it insulting because it’s feels like lack of trust sometimes. She knows she goes overboard too and watches it a bit more now. Not judging you man, we all have our faults in relationships.

One of the things that bother me in a relationship a lot is insecurities especially when there isn’t a reason for it. Been with her for almost 2 years and she considers anything I say flirty when I talk to other girls (I’m just a happy go lucky person lol).

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:38 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102588682
Glad you came back Sarge. We all got with problems in our relationships, some might be fixed and some might not. But at the end we help the other partner whether we get separated or no, you're doing the good job man. take care of yourself
The Light Shall Protect You

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:27 am 
Community Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Link wrote:
Maybe don’t add the girls on Facebook? I can see how they can get annoyed with that. My girl gets jealous if I talk to someone randomly if I step out for a smoke. So i know the feeling. To me I find it insulting because it’s feels like lack of trust sometimes. She knows she goes overboard too and watches it a bit more now. Not judging you man, we all have our faults in relationships.

Think you misread, pretty sure he was implying that that's what she thought he did online. Not what he did / does do.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 am 
EgN Member
She needs therapy.

Also having an actual "good" female friend to talk with would help alot as well.

Females are far more emotional then males "most" of the time. (insert snowflake rage here)

You are walking on glass with her. It is not fair or good for you. She needs the help and is looking to you to give it to her. But you cant.

She is looking in the wrong spot for help. Guide her to a good spot.

Its up to her to come out of it either better or worse. Just try not to get yourself hurt in the meantime.

Id let her know you wont abandon her. But make it clear you wont be shit on either. Just be a helpful supportive guide.

If you are fucking her right now, its gonna be harder overall, but still possible.

TLDR: Therapy and a positive female to talk to. Support a positive way forward for her. Meds needed if she wants them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:33 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
Yikes man seems pretty hectic but were all glad to have you back! IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON AND PLAY SOME JAILBREAK

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next