Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Drug tests
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:11 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76780997
btw the drug test is from my mom and her boyfriend lmfao thanks for all of the help hopefully i pass this shit
#FreePapaJohns

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
If that is the case.....then by all means go ahead and use fake pisss!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:23 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15637141
Uchies wrote:
koolaid wrote:
All of my girlfriend's coworkers who are stoners are always late, take extra long lunches, miss days, unload their job onto someone else etc.

Nah. I agree with that. The most incompetent people at my work happen to be potheads. Causation or correlation? For you to decide.

If your lazy and smoke pot and dont do your job well, its because your lazy. Not because you smoke pot. I smoke weed everyday, maybe 4-5 times a day. I have a very high paying job and am very much important and needed. I function just fine and work 13-14+ hours a day AND MORE when I get back to the hotel to do reports phone conferences ect. Bill gates invented Microsoft smoking pot everyday lol. I dont believe people when they say you cant do this or your unmotivated because you smoke weed. It just means that person has poor work ethic AND smokes weed.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:22 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Nobody is saying all weed smokers are lazy, I'm just saying drug tests for jobs filter out people who don't have the control to stop smoking for a couple weeks to get the job. Can always go back to smoking after you are hired. It's literally like, what's more important to you, smoking weed, or this job? Prove it's the latter.

I was pointing out earlier that it's quite the coincidence that of the lazy people at work, they all just so happen to smoke all the time.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:04 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Weed, like alcohol amplifies people’s personalities. If they are lazy, smoking will bring that out of them. There are two types of alcoholics, functioning and non functioning. Functioning can get wasted every night and still wake up and go to work, nonfunctioning can’t or else they become extremely lazy or their lives collapse as a whole. The same concept applies to weed and drugs.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Nick Cage wrote:
Uchies wrote:
koolaid wrote:
All of my girlfriend's coworkers who are stoners are always late, take extra long lunches, miss days, unload their job onto someone else etc.

Nah. I agree with that. The most incompetent people at my work happen to be potheads. Causation or correlation? For you to decide.

If your lazy and smoke pot and dont do your job well, its because your lazy. Not because you smoke pot. I smoke weed everyday, maybe 4-5 times a day. I have a very high paying job and am very much important and needed. I function just fine and work 13-14+ hours a day AND MORE when I get back to the hotel to do reports phone conferences ect. Bill gates invented Microsoft smoking pot everyday lol. I dont believe people when they say you cant do this or your unmotivated because you smoke weed. It just means that person has poor work ethic AND smokes weed.

Many people who smoke weed are blinded from objectivity when it comes to the subject. I never said all people that smoke weed are lazy fuckheads... I said that the shitheads that I work with all happen to smoke weed.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:18 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26625467
Or, drink a fuck ton of water and do EXTENSIVE cardio workout. Piss as much as humanly possible. Nick's idea is great unless they have a person go in and watch you pee. Yes. For most drug courts, they literally have a person go in there and LOOK AT YOUR PENIS to make sure it 1. isn't a fake dick that has fake pee in it 2. you're putting other piss in it besides your own.
Praise the Sun and Call Out of Cells Freeze.
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:38 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Pee that's too diluted will not pass you btw

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:52 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
koolaid wrote:
Pee that's too diluted will not pass you btw

Sunbro, he said the test is being given by his parents.

And yes, if you drink too much water it can trigger the “TAMPERED WITH” reaction strip, even on at-home tests, because the tests check for creatine levels.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3