Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:29 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420585158
So I got most of the harsh feelings and attitude out of the way. I will be taking her back to Georgia today. It's a 6 and a half hour drive and I don't look forward to that at all. I introduced her to my friends, bought her food, clothing, video games, etc. and that wasn't good enough for her. She doesn't have a job and will be living with her parents. I feel bad because I had feelings for her but she's just too dramatic and angers easily. I didn't want to dump her because her parents wouldn't take her back and she would've become homeless. I made an offer to give them money so she could pay her rent if that was approved by her step father but they're not going to make me pay and are finally seeing that it's just not going to work.

I tried counseling and medications for her and she wouldn't follow a procedure with the meds.

I feel like this was all a waste of money and that I shouldn't have tried dating her.

Well, we'll see how things go from here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114337355
That's sad, I wouldn't be a good boyfriend like you because I'd be playing too many video games.

Hopefully her parents will support her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:41 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420585158
Blitzkrieg wrote:
That's sad, I wouldn't be a good boyfriend like you because I'd be playing too many video games.

Hopefully her parents will support her.

There's nothing wrong with gaming. I played a lot of games when we were dating but I still made her tea, made her stuff to eat, gave her massages, etc., etc. but she would get way too angry with me over the simplest things. I spoiled the hell out of her and I just got tired of giving so much but not getting any respect in return. I am actually thinking about getting back into other games and just work out and go to u.s. veteran activities. I will be saving a bunch of money with her not here so I guess that's a plus.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:21 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102588682
Sarge wrote:
I feel like this was all a waste of money and that I shouldn't have tried dating her.

We never say that dude, you had feelings and shouldn't be saying that. I understand she wouldn't try her best, but on the other side you did. Wish her the best that will be it. ;)
The Light Shall Protect You

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:42 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Rip dude :( if u ever need to talk u know Where to find me :)

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10492790
Fuck bro that is terrible, but if she was really important you would stick it out. hope you find the one who is worth it for you bud
I don't like mirrors, its almost like there's an unknown world right on the other side.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]