1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Painful day in JB...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:08 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
Chito wrote:
... ONE OF THE MOST PAINFUL DAYS I had to experience. If u ever see this guy in game ignore him. He will be making fun of egn.

If this was one the the most painful days you have experienced. Well.... Bless your heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:44 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Jimmah wrote:
Chito wrote:
... ONE OF THE MOST PAINFUL DAYS I had to experience. If u ever see this guy in game ignore him. He will be making fun of egn.

If this was one the the most painful days you have experienced. Well.... Bless your heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:21 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62263876
Chito wrote:
So I went to jb just a couple of hours ago and had to go through the most painful thing I had to hear. THIS GUY, (won't mention any names) he told me in a round that I freekilled him cause he says, "The warden never said afk freeze." Yeah I know the warden never did... He said freeze *facepalm*. A couple of minutes later the warden says simon says. He gave the orders and allowed ct's to kill ts if they make a mistake. I killed 2 guys then this dude says, "CHITO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME!" I got mad that I told him I said I'm from EgN. I know how to play the game and If I break a rule I will get kicked or banned. Later on makes fun of me and with his buddy. (again I won't mention names) The next map they still talk trash. Then the first guy I mentioned kept on talking trash about me and EgN community itself. Honestly I had to go through for like 1 hour of him talking things I don't wanna know. Thats my day in JB. ONE OF THE MOST PAINFUL DAYS I had to experience. If u ever see this guy in game ignore him. He will be making fun of egn.

It happens... just move on.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:19 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
Michael wrote:
Chito wrote:
So I went to jb just a couple of hours ago and had to go through the most painful thing I had to hear. THIS GUY, (won't mention any names) he told me in a round that I freekilled him cause he says, "The warden never said afk freeze." Yeah I know the warden never did... He said freeze *facepalm*. A couple of minutes later the warden says simon says. He gave the orders and allowed ct's to kill ts if they make a mistake. I killed 2 guys then this dude says, "CHITO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME!" I got mad that I told him I said I'm from EgN. I know how to play the game and If I break a rule I will get kicked or banned. Later on makes fun of me and with his buddy. (again I won't mention names) The next map they still talk trash. Then the first guy I mentioned kept on talking trash about me and EgN community itself. Honestly I had to go through for like 1 hour of him talking things I don't wanna know. Thats my day in JB. ONE OF THE MOST PAINFUL DAYS I had to experience. If u ever see this guy in game ignore him. He will be making fun of egn.

It happens... just move on.

Hey, I see you posted on a thread that's pretty old. Do me a favor. Please dont revive dead threads. Let them be dead as they dont hold any value in today's light. Thank you for your time and dont revive anymore dead topics

-dave

Spoiler: Show

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Hard luck mate. But if stuff like this happen and if they are trash talking EgN just call an admin it's really easy.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:18 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Chito fuck the others. The thing i dont understand is: Why didnt you leave?

EgN moments:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:46 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
guys, this is an old thread

please check the dates before posting, especially if someone already mentioned it's a necropost

let it die yo
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:16 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Xanderian wrote:
guys, this is an old thread

please check the dates before posting, especially if someone already mentioned it's a necropost

let it die yo

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Locked  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2